No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8:45pm in Alberta, thankful to be sober and looking forward to 24 more..
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

8:40pm in Alberta, thanks for the past 24 and asking for another 24 please...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hey Cowboy!
        11:19am in Toronto.
        Another 24 please.

Comment

You got it Bri, it only takes 24 hours at a time to git'er done! I thought maybe I'd better give the place a good cleaning, maybe even a new billboard to start attracting more clients lol.

Comment

8:35pm in Alberta, hitting the pillow sober again tonight and looking for another 24 tomorrow please..

Comment

6:45am in Alberta, could I get an extra large black, dark roast and another 24 please..

Comment

6:50am in Alberta, coffee, cinnamon bun, and another 24 please..

Comment

6:40am in Alberta, I'll take another 24 please...

Comment

4:06 in Toronto. Sick. Another 24 plz...

Comment

6:15am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, along with a coffee and a piece of that birthday cake!

Congrats on a job very well done briseus! You've overcome a lot of your fears to get you to this day, you rock girl!

Comment

Thanks so much Cowboy - I appreciate it more then you know!

Comment

BRI - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.

:biglove::bigwave::bigwave::flowerspin:
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

6:20am in Alberta, bacon and eggs with black coffee please.. oh ya, and another 24!

Comment

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..

Comment

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me....

Comment

Working...
                                X