Clear All

8:45 - a cup of hot tea and another 24 please
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

10:12 am Auckland, on Tuesday. 24 more please
      AF January 7, 2018

Comment

My request is simple dear universe. Some more of that apple crumble pie pls.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Comin right up, G!

Comment

Originally posted by briseus View Post
            Comin right up, G!
            Haha. Thank you Bri!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Bri - I brought over half a chocolate birthday cake. It's hubby's birthday today and we didn't eat it all so who better to enjoy than my friends over at the cafe. :hug:

Think we're going to watch Charlie Brown Christmas now. We couldn't find our video tape so guess who got a 4 episode DVD for his birthday?
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well hello guys! Bri congrats and thanks for starting this thread. I need someplace to hang out for a bit tonight.

Comment

Hey Liz - I've been looking for you. How are you doing tonight????
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Whew - finally sitting down here and now it's time for bed. LOL

Looks like another Urgent care/ER visit for Mom tomorrow. She develops shortness of breath every evening. She was doing well and then suddenly this evening, it started up again. So, talked to the advice nurse and she said to take her to ER but we are waiting a bit. She doesn't want to go today and she is laying down and seems better. I'll just watch her closely and take her tonight if needed, otherwise tomorrow.

I am serving up cake & ice-cream so come on in and sit a spell.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Chocolate cake, please! As if I haven't already been eating enough treats.... But I've finally learned to keep my weight stable, I don't worry any more about things like this. I eat more during the day, and way less at dinner, nearly nothing in the evenings.
                      Last edited by Sunbeam; December 22, 2015, 06:58 AM.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Nora - I would totally be down for that piece of cake and Happy Belated to your hubby!!
                        I also hope that everything is OK with your Mom? How did she do over night??

Hey Liz! How are you doing?

Another crazy day yesterday and another crazy one ahead. Sigh.
                        But, a sober one at least.
                        Who here is doing a big Christmas bonanza this week? Is there going to be alcohol around? What are you doing to prepare yourselves?

7:15am in Ontario.
                        Another 24 please.

Comment

Apparently that's the way to go Sun! I used to eat huge meals at night. Especially when drinking. And would feel like such shite in the AM. Now am eating lighter and having better sleeps too!

Comment

5:29 a.m in Vegas,another 24 please
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 in AZ and think I'll stay in the cafe a while to see how everyone is doing. Paulywogg, somehow I thought you lived in Ireland so was surprised to see the Vegas location. Not sure why I thought that, maybe the name? Had a friend once (back in my flight attendant days) from Ireland who taught the crew a song that went "Aye, aye, the rattlin' bog, the bog down in the valleyo"...So, your name reminds me of that song, thus the Irish connection.

Liz, you were Cowboys biggest supporter here so glad to see you're back. Bri, good job starting a new joint as folks just wanted a fun and relaxing place to come to. Nothing fattening for me today, patients bring too many fattening things to work so I'll have some eggwhites scrambled & a cup of Joe!

~Addy
                              Last edited by All done drinking; December 22, 2015, 09:12 AM.
                              "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

I hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat and have a cup of Joe and another 24 for me please.

rednose
                                All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Working...
                                X