No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me get you a slice of birthday cake to go with that cup of Joe.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Addy - I'm sure not as good as you. Good job on healthy eating.

Pauly - great to see you over here.
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hello Café-go'ers..
        I haven't yet read back.. but I'm so happy to see the Café has been taken care of.. I have to get some sleep, but will be up fresh and early to catch up. Will of course bring a huge French Press full of strong coffee! and I'm making oatmeal for brekkie with cinnamon, toasted seeds and maple syrup.. I don't care what anybody says! (meaning my kids.. ha)

Hugs to you all!

Comment

Good evening. Another 24 for me! I ate a ton of stuff at work today, so I'll be backing off here tonight. All the reps are bringing in cookies, lunches baskets etc. and I just keep eating!
          I am having the Christmas bonanza at our house. Christmas Eve it'll just be us the kids and they're spouses/bf and my mom and dad. I worry about my parents driving at night, they won't sleep over. Hubs offered to drive them home (30minute ride) but they declined. We shall see. Hubs bought some beer for himself and Dan and joe, that's fine with me. I don't do beer. Christmas Day my sisters their families and my parents will be here. 17 of us. No al. I bought sparkling cider as we are having brunch. And that's that.
          I'm glad to be here with you all. I do miss cowboy. Perhaps he will see fit a some point to rejoin us. I'm sure he's happy we're here carrying on.
          Cup of quick tea for, I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. Good night.

Comment

Liz - I'm eating a piece of cake and ice-cream as I'm reading. Look at you being all good backing off on the goodies. LOL
            That's a lot of people at your house. Wow. There's only going to be 9 of us Christmas Eve and then the 5 of us for Christmas.

LC - Glad to see you.

I've tried to gently sway Cowboy to come back. But, he is firm in his decision. He believes that this was the time to move on. Maybe he will change his mind someday.

I've got to hit the sack.

Rednose - how you doing today?

Pauly, Bri, Sunbeam, Addy and all our other visitors - just wanted to say that I'm not ignoring you but I ran out of steam. I'll catch you all for breakfast.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

6:29 am another 24 please+ a giant black coffee since I can never sleep,oh and a chocolate donut with nuts
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

9:56am in Ontario. Another 24 please!
                Hey Rednose!' I am glad you could join us! How are you doing?
                Lizann, I hear ya on the work thing. Our suppliers keep sending mounds of chocolates and such. But I have been avoiding it. I am really trying to slip down. Have lost 29lbs since August so far! But man oh man....the chocolate temptation is GREAT!!! So hard!!
                Nora, I hear ya. Wish Cowboy comes back. Even set up a random acct and check in. We all miss him loads I think.
                LC - I will totally go for that oatmeal please! Extra maple syrup too!! Hehe.

I am hosting dinner tomorrow night.
                There is going to be a lot of alcohol. Will need to run a tight ship tomorrow and persevere.

Comment

Hey Bri.
                  How about a big cup of Joe and another 24! Glad to be here......
                  All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Comin right up, Red!

Comment

Just cozy-ing in with a cup of 3-Ginger tea.. really nice. It's about an hour past my bedtime at 11pm..

There was a ton of syrup on the oatmeal, Bri! ..
                      and good for you on the weight loss.. Have you added in exercise to the nutrition plan? Do you have some special treats you splurge on? Just wondering, as I have some extra time this week to bake and cook!:happy2: What will you be serving for the party you're hosting? Are you worried about having so much alcohol around?

Hi Red! Beautiful dogs, you've got!

Hi Nora and Liz and Pauly!

I'm glad to have all of my shopping done.. tomorrow I have free, as I bowed out of having to spend time with any ex's.. My girls will come on the 25th and then we have 10 days together! I'm still trying to figure out what to cook... Here the shops are closed from tomorrow at 2pm until Monday! ahhhhhh!! so I have a box of food on the balcony 'cause our fridge isn't big enough to hold so much.

Hope you're all well and not too stressed! I'll be in tomorrow with some fresh coffee and pumpkin muffins.. that I know I'll be making.

Comment

Good morning! LC good for you being able to put things on your balcony. Temps here are at a record 72 degrees!! Normally I store drinks and such in the garage to keep cold. Not happening. Hubs wants to turn the air conditioner on as the house will be full. Just crazy.
                        Feeling very anxious today. I knew I would. Everything is done, I just need to get it all on the table at this point. No caffeine for me today.
                        Merry Christmas!

Comment

Wishing you all the best today, Liz! I'm sure everything will be gorgeous... when you have time again, I'd love to hear about what you've prepared.
                          I've had NO motivation with regards to cooking this holiday season. Partially because I cook for a living, then comes the fact that we just celebrated belated Thanksgiving on December 13th..will have to remember not to do that again!..and my eldest has been vegan and sugar free for a while.. which is usually great, but tough for "traditional" type Christmas fare.. I've talked her into eggs for tomorrow!:happy2:
                          Anyway, I just have the 5 of us to take care of and I've decided on quiche with chard, stuffed and roasted mushrooms and a fennel salad.. little pumpkin tarts for dessert.

Hope you are all relaxing and enjoying! Would love to hear how everyone is doing..hugs and more hugs and strength!

Comment

5:55 am another 24 please,jeez Liz,I relate to the anxiety! Didn't sleep good just too much on my mind,just gotta get through
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good day on you all. It is 8:33 am here in Oregon with a light dusting of snow on the ground. I would like another 24 with a cup of Joe on the side.
                              All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

I'll take another 24. Sounds beautiful rednose. Oregon is so pretty.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X