No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Cafe. Dill, safe travels today on your drive. Hope everyone has a good and sober day. No alcohol for me. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

S)afe travels, Dill. Enjoy your visit!

Rava, when is you migration north?

Jude, I hope your sleep improves. Nothing worse than a sleepless night. I feel ya.

ABC, how much are you working these days or are you 100% retired these days?

Had a lovely dinner with sisters and the blooming onion was as good as expected! YUMMY 😋

The great grand kids are in town so off to exercise, then out to my son's house to see my babies. I hope Jack remembers GG! Life is so rich! I'll take another!

Comment

Originally posted by Rava View Post
        We went to the beach yesterday and got run off by huge waves and strong winds. Not the best beach day. I just read a great book
        This conjunction of those two ideas, just reminded me of the book I'm currently reading: The Perfect Storm (haven't seen the movie). It goes into detail on storms and just how insane weather can get, and what it can do to the seas (100 foot waves etc.), pretty fascinating stuff.

That Monty's Surprise apple sounds amaizing. I'm currently enjoying Pink Lady's (as usual), Jazz and Cosmic Crisps! Also, 3 for $5 Acapulco Mangos currently; a good mango is hard to beat!

Also, love Cyrus' Catio! What a great idea!
        Last edited by Mulburry; Yesterday, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X