Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here

Hi,

I was a member of this forum when I started 15 or 20 years ago and I learned to moderate quite well. I've been under a lot of stress and I'm not feeling too loving toward myself and I've started drinking recklessly. Is it ok to come back for seconds?

Liliane

Originally posted by liliane View Post
    Hi,

I was a member of this forum when I started 15 or 20 years ago and I learned to moderate quite well. I've been under a lot of stress and I'm not feeling too loving toward myself and I've started drinking recklessly. Is it ok to come back for seconds?

Liliane
    Of course it is wonderful to have you back.

It is a pleasure to have people who were here before and knew the old MWO. Drinking too much and not loving yourself go hand in hand. Perhaps loving yourself again will allow you to drop the alcohol again.

Welcome back

Comment

Yes welcome back Liliane! This is a great site with so many wonderful people and resources - as we always say to 'newbies' read, read, post, post it really does help! I've been here for a long long time and try to come on daily just to check in. Hope to see and hear more from you!

Comment

Working...
      X