Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Yep. Time. Thanks for your thoughtful words LS and all.

Can't change the past, but I can try to be the best man i can be. All i can do is lead by example with action.

YouTube
    Beautiful & Powerful, thankyou G

You always were & always will be. I hope you never change x
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      Yep. Time. Thanks for your thoughtful words LS and all.

Can't change the past, but I can try to be the best man i can be. All i can do is lead by example with action.

YouTube

Listen to this so much lately Thanks!
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wildflower.
      Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
      And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Great post and a great reminder. I have a year and 8 months without a drink and some days I really just want a drink and then I remember all the time I lost and how much I have truly gained. It's been a long road and I'm still figuring it ou.

~No pity, no regrets and no shame. I am glad for the past & what I have learned from it. I am grateful for who it makes me today.~ Those are words to live by.
        There comes a time in your life when you finally get it ... When in the midst of all your fears and insanity you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out "ENOUGH!
        ..........This is your awakening.

Sonny Carroll

Comment

[MENTION=3117]bee[/MENTION]ches, Hello! We are neighbors, is that right? In the same county? I haven’t had a conversation with you in quite a long time, but I’m glad you are doing well and AF.

Yes, just keep moving forward, doing better. We can’t change the past.
          Last edited by Sunbeam; January 14, 2018, 06:43 AM.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
          X