Hey, I have elapse so pg x
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

Re: Please find me?

Hey LS

I get it now.

I have PMed you. If you want to chat PM me.

Comment

You OK LS?
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

You okay beautiful soul? :hug:

Comment

I think you have to find yourself LS, then we'll be able to help you...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hi LS , drop in & let us know how you are , Nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of , We have all been there, Share your thoughts...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey Lost Soul, do check in, today is a new day, please don't ever give up trying.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm okay thanks x so very sorry to have troubled you all. Thankyou so much for your support & kindness xxx
                And eternity in an hour.

Comment

You are no trouble LS, you like us have problem with AL and we are here to support each other in this battle in any way we can. Glad you posted.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

LS,we were just worried about you glad you posted,just know we're all here for support when you need it
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Never a bother LS. Give yourself a smile and a big hug and know that you are right there. Glad your OK, imho feel free to be as open and honest as you feel comfortable with. :hug: We're all here walking forward together.
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Hey LS,

Good to see you back. Get back on the horse and keep on trucking. It isn't day 1 it is more like day 101 - 1

Comment

Hiya kuya,
                          I would like to apologise to you - because I felt I was rude on your thread about the 3 principles I noticed that you hadn't been posting (& probably busy with life!) But worried I had upset you. I have benefited so much as have many others from the work of Mr Sydney Banks. Though when I was researching to find out more about practicioner in the UK I found a company called innate health Personal Development Programme | Innate Health - all good so far but when I learned it was taught in schools in England I got worried & sad because some unkind adults hurt young people. And young people don't experience hurt in rational thinking but feelings of shame, fear & come from the amygdala sometimes - a part of the brain not strictly speaking controlled by a person. I would never wish for anyone to be hurt ever but as it does sadly occur I'd tell any young person to tell a trusted adult & not your thoughts create your reality. I am so afraid in certain circumstances this could place a child, young person or vulnerable adult in danger. This is a very scary concept (you don't control your self) but a very helpful & resourceful part of ourselves when in danger or faced with trauma. Sadly & Gratefully this part of me is a bit overdeveloped due to past experiences & necessary to surviving them. I am & will get better (have already done alot) & will do more - the album 'You've come along way baby' rings true x Keep on keeping on xxx I was so disturbed & wracked with guilt I couldn't even speak about what was wrong at Christmas time - then in only two months I accidentally blurted out the real me & true feelings about everything that matters to me in the Army (sorry for freaking people out) but a big & massive thankyou myo x
                          I may be referencing the wrong author but I have to remember "what I am is good enough, if I would only be it openly" Carl Rodgers
                          And eternity in an hour.

Comment

There is no need to apologise and, in any event, I was unaware of any of this.

As you said I have been away from MWO and very busy with other stuff.

My experience with 3Ps is now grounded such that I do not feel the need to convince others. Each in their own time, or way.

I wish you well LS xx

Comment

I was watching videos today and came across this clip of Sydney Banks. I don't know if you have listened to him but if you haven't these may be of interest

YouTube

YouTube
                              Last edited by kuya; April 22, 2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X