Changing image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing image

I've tried on chrome, firefox and opera. I cannot see any of the options until I click on them. I also cannot change my profile picture. I'll give MS Edge a shot otherwise there is a problem.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Re: Changing image

No luck on Edge either. Most of it is blank and I cannot read it. Unless something really changed with this new update to Windows Creator. It must be a html issue.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by empyr3al View Post
      No luck on Edge either. Most of it is blank and I cannot read it. Unless something really changed with this new update to Windows Creator. It must be a html issue.
      [MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION].

Send the picture file/link via the Contact Us link and I will add it for you.
      Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Your bottom comment is interesting.... what do you think of this one?

Comment

Hmmmm... I'm running windows 10 creator professional and viewing the site on chrome. So are you just not able to see the site? Did you try shutting down your firewall/AV momentarily to see if it works then? Not sure what product you're using.
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I see you got your Avatar sorted!
            Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

As you can see I figured it out. Hopefully this thread will help some noobs.

Comment

Used Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge. Had troubles. I did entirely reset my computer recently so that may have changed things. Probably colour settings so I could not read what was said until I Clicked and scrolled over it. But it worked out Thank you for the support in figuring it out! PM's and emails do wonders unfortunately it doesn't help many people here already.

Comment

Working...
                X