Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paulysville

i'm sending warm hugs to you Paulie.
    take good care of yourself, and yes listen to what you need in this time. i hope there are people around you to comfort you.

:hug:
    AF since Jan 2nd 2020

Comment

My heart breaks for you Pauly. Sending loving light and prayers to you and your family!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Pauly - I am so very sorry. My heart just hurts for you.
        I agree with Dill & Molly - do what YOU need for yourself. :hug: Christina knew/knows how much you love her.
        My thoughts are with you friend. :heartbeat:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

So sorry to hear this sad news Pauly.

My condolences to you and family. Rest in peace Christina.

I know this is an online forum but if there's anything we can do please reach out.

Take care of yourself my friend.
          Last edited by Guitarista; January 19, 2021, 01:48 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

So sorry to hear this Pauly, not much more I can add to what the others have said, you know what's right for you, and so does Christina... My thoughts and prayers are with you and the entire family...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Pauly I am so sorry to hear about your sister, Christina. Take care of yourself first and foremost, you know what is best for you. Sending you hugs from afar. xx
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Deepest sympathy to you and all your family, may she rest in peace :heartbeat:

Comment

I’m so sorry that you’re little sister has died, Pauly. Now you’ll be riding that painful grieving roller coaster again for a long while. People with Down Syndrome do seem to die earlier than a full life span; I suppose due to the things that often go along with it, like cardiac anomalies or diabetes. You are doing the right thing by protecting yourself, by not going there and immersing yourself in it too soon, IMO. Take care, my friend.
                  Last edited by Slo; January 20, 2021, 08:43 AM.
                  Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Pauly--

I am so so sorry for your loss. It is so challenging to try to grieve in this covid times.

I am sending love and light to you and your family.

xo
                    Pav

Comment

Thinking of you, Pauly xoxo
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
                      X