Chat Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat Box

Nora has recently tried to get the chat box a little more lively.

I noticed today there was a mention about how it may attract more attention at the top of the Forum Home page.

I have moved it there for a trial period.

Please vote in the poll as to how you feel about this.
    Like it at top.
    0%
    Like it where it was.
    0%
    Don't care either way.
    0%
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Re: Chat Box

I wonder how many of us are online at the same time. Seems like we keep missing each other.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Howdy Mr/Ms [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] Love the new position of the chatbox, thanks! Just wondering if there's only the 2 default sizes though? I think it would be nice if the one on top could be made just a bit bigger?
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
        Howdy Mr/Ms [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] Love the new position of the chatbox, thanks! Just wondering if there's only the 2 default sizes though? I think it would be nice if the one on top could be made just a bit bigger?
        Howdy,

The settings are either, as it is or full page I am afraid.

I have increased the chatbox frame size slightly.
        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION], that helps!!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Just tried a test. Must have done it wrong. Don't see send or reply after typing into field. I'll look again for this.

Comment

Chat box is full. Maybe this is why?

Comment

@Wildflowers, in order to “send” your reply in the chat box, you click on the blue arrow at the far right side of the text box just past the character counter...

Comment

thought i tried that. Saw arrow and drop down men. Will try again. Mr WF who's much more techy than me, is asking me to re-set wifi thermostat. Had a few problems a couple wks ago. says no wifi, but modem is fine, iphones, tab mac fine. pinged them diagnostics. its saying no home server name. i'll figure it out. thx for your help!...

Comment

It worked. was seeing blue arrow on top the small horizontal one. thought i tried the bold blue one that is below top one. the vertical one. think it worked Cowboy.. Think I saw a new chat from Nora. Me :nutso: lol xo

Comment

oh and there is no send or reply.. When u click on the bold, blue vertical arrow it auto sends..

Comment

Working...
                      X