Witching hour check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Witching hour check in

Hi [MENTION=7263]frances[/MENTION]. Thanks for checking in. Hope your son had a good game. I am sitting on the porch wishing i could have just one but I already know I can’t. It sucks not to be normal! I do not plan on drinking as I have no alcohol in the house and I am too tired to go back out. So I am sober and plan on staying that way! Hope you have a good 4th!

Comment

Officially passed 1 month without booze. Pretty happy about that. I am just taking it one day at a time. So far so good. Never, ever too confident!! Bad habits can return way to easily! Don’t want to fall into that trap again.

Comment

Getting through another day. Today is not so hard but I fear for Friday. But going to focus on taking things ODAAT and next weekend I will be getting a new game with the money that I do not waste on booze.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am starting to read a new book on my Kindle tonight. That should keep me busy for tonight during witching hour which is now...

Comment

I am checking in. Will keep you all close this weekend. Just lost another cat and want to drink so bad, but I know drinking will do no good.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Drinking is only temporary. The feeling is good at first but then it turns into a shit show. Play the tape to the end Drifty, you know from experience how it will end. Again I am sorry about Pepper......

Comment

Originally posted by Rava View Post
                Drinking is only temporary. The feeling is good at first but then it turns into a shit show. Play the tape to the end Drifty, you know from experience how it will end. Again I am sorry about Pepper......
                So true. I will think that I am having fun but then it will be a crap show the day after. While I stay sober I have fun and will not feel like crap the next day.

Comment

Day 1 in the middle of the witching hour. Checking in to stay accountable. I really want this and need to get my shit together. No excuses! 8/8/18 is my quit date.

Comment

You got this Rava.

Comment

Checkin' in.. Realising it's those idle times, or times that our guard is down that would lead us to relapse.

Must remember my goals.

Thanks for listening
                      Last edited by Change; February 4, 2019, 04:32 AM. Reason: Spello
                      One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
                      X