October Army Manoeuvres 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Army Manoeuvres 2018

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION].........I loved re-claiming my mornings. In fact, its still gives me a bit of a buzz. I'm still very much a night owl.........hence the fact I'm well up on Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Never shown before 11pm over here because delecate little ears might hear the colourful language.
    Awaiting reportage of day 3

Not one trick or treater tonight.........so who wants to share some gummy bears, sherbert shoelaces, mini Bountys, mini maltesers, and mini bags of Skittles....we have many.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all. Save some for me JC :welldone: Well done Bridget, look forward to hearing about day 3. Myself and Satz have not met but that place is a walkers meca. Even if we had it would have been hard to pick each other out, it was so cold everyone was bundled up and in their walking gear, all looked the same. Well done Sweetie, small changes, you will get there.

Happy Halloween, miss having kids and as we live in the country we do not have any trick or treater, raining here tonight too. Will have to make do with chocolate and tv.

Comment

This was me Rustop - did you see me :hyper:

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
          I love old people that don't turn into 'old people'
          I like that :happy2:
          Hows day 3 and gay going?

Quick post. House still upside down, paint, furniture and clothes everywhere and a 13 year old sleepover in the middle somewhere... at this point, doesnt really matter.:egad:

Later...
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

AF: Day 3
            Being a lesbian: Day 1

I hate the trick or treaters. Pull the door chime receiver out of the wall and pull the curtains.

I think I should have stuck to my original plan where I quit in my holidays a couple of weeks ago. Being back at work with the new supervisor (Kimbo the Bimbo as she's known) is not easy. When you combine sheer stupidity and micromanagement its a bad look. She makes my scalp prickle, quite frankly. Truth is they've set the poor bint up by seconding her to us with absolutely no research background at all. Wouldn't be surprised if they are managing her out. She also thinks that hugging me in the workplace is appropriate. Doesn't she know I'm gay now?
            So I'm stuck with her inserting herself into everything for another 5 months. Need to get some strategies.

Must admit JC I'm still exhausted but probably the next couple of days, that morning will come where I slept really well and wake up feeling 'the change'. Now I want a chocolate stash.

House renos are a wonderful experience Mary....when they're finished. Especially with kids. Especially when the bathroom and toilet are involved.:cuss:

Now, how is young Satz?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I hate the trick or treaters. Pull the door chime receiver out of the wall and pull the curtains.
              Me too - alright when it was my own & I was involved big time - now I throw water from upstairs window.

Doesn't she know I'm gay now?
              So I'm stuck with her inserting herself into everything for another 5 months. Need to get some strategies.
              oh er Mrs Jones:- sounds to me like you've got the 'gay thing' sorted.

Now I want a chocolate stash.
              Eat the fecking chocolate Bridgee - you can replace your teeth and lose a few lbs down the line - the alternate is not as easily fixed.

Now, how is young Satz?
              Also on day 3. I stand beside him as he takes the AB. 1/4 tablet.
              Day 1000 living off me......
              Last edited by satz123; November 1, 2018, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X