Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - October 2018

Hi all,
    Happy Halloween. There is nothing going on here much. Nice weather still. I haven't been doing much this week, fiddling around in the yard. Took a couple of online classes about finding medicinal plants in the wild and how to make stuff out of them. So I need to start looking for some of them. I buy a lot of different teas and stuff but would rather just be able to make my own..Lizann, glad you had a good bday. Hope your mom gets to feeling better......Nora, I have wondered about the cbd oil. My neck hurts most nights. All those years with that welding helmet I think......Rusty, sorry you are still a bit blah. I feel it to, maybe it is the moon haha, idk......Pauly, hope you post some halloween pics....hugs to Glassie...

Comment

Guess everyone's out trick or treating. [MENTION=2634]bird[/MENTION], weather was nice here today too. Not one trick or treaters here tonight. That's ok, they don't usually come anyway. I buy candy I like to eat for just that reason. [MENTION=2634]bird[/MENTION], don't know if I ever mentioned, my SIL is working as a welder at an oil refinery in ST Croix. He loves it. If I might ask. How did you come about that job?
      Going though some of mom and dads paperwork tonight. It's a bit overwhelming, but we are chipping away at it. Just when you think you're done, there's more,
      Hope everyone is having a happy Halloween.

Comment

Happy Halloween.
        We finally turned out the lights at 8:00. Only had a few pieces of candy left. Finally got mom to bed and now I'm going to sit here in the dark reading my kindle for a few minutes. My eyes are already closing.

I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning, Everyone,

Home from MN and off for a long commute to work today. Home tomorrow and having my close friend over for breakfast tomorrow. I have missed her and it will be so good to see her. I think I am over my funk now. FINALLY!
          [MENTION=19302]Lizann[/MENTION]...to answer your question....I usually go out for a nice dinner, or workout at a local Anytime Fitness/YMCA as far as doing anything relaxing when I am on the road.

Pauly-I loved the Halloween pics on FB.
          [MENTION=2634]bird[/MENTION]-what kind of medicinal plants do you want to plant?
          [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION]-Mom is doing fine. Thanks for asking! :-) I laughed when you said the hot tub is supposed to be for 4 people...HAHA!

Oopss...I just realized I posted on the wrong thread. Happy AF Thursday Everyone and Happy November...Self-Caring November. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X