Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    I've got visions of him hanging on to her trouser legs begging and sobbing her not to leave.
    She's found a job nearer her children's school so she can walk them there then walk to work. Rather than having a metro ride, then a bus in. It'll cut out about two hours plus out of her commute.
    Only good thing that I've gathered about Brexit is that we'll be able to bring in duty free ciggies and booze.............which is a fat lot of good to me.
    HAHA -- never thought of that!! - so when we visit England we can get YOUR ciggies and drink cheap?? The irony of THAT:congratulatory:

It's a wonder MrJC doesn't relocate to near her kids schools:hahaha:
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Better late than never.
      Don't understand Brexit. Just wrapping my head around Megxit. Is it going to take even longer now? Haven't heard the news for days except for coronavirus of course.

I might be being a bit harsh on old AA but I think it's just more the local people. 'Aww jeez mate sorry. Didn't think yerd mind. Mentioned it to Old Mate down the road. He might be able to help ya with it. He used to be an alky but now he just has one or two. She'll be right mate'
      Christ.

I know a local couple that are building a retirement house in the Hebrides. They love it there so much they want to retire there. Must be something else.
      Yeah, where are ya Mers?

Had yet another drinking dream last night. Loads of destruction and damage to a house somewhere. Horrendous. I've been stroppy all day because of it.

I'm afraid I'd print out holiday posters and have the ads looped on the Google home Molly. At least until he submitted to discussions.

Had my eyes lasered for the glaucoma last night and treated myself to a day off work today for my trouble. They are bright red and I look evil.

I hate thinking of my beautiful golden retriever leaving me JC, but I do all the time because I love her so much. I can see her getting a bit older now and stiff in the bum end. There are loads of shitty people that I won't miss anywhere near as much as I will my girl.

OK off for now. Eyes are getting sore. Back tomoz.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
        HAHA -- never thought of that!! - so when we visit England we can get YOUR ciggies and drink cheap?? The irony of THAT:congratulatory:

It's a wonder MrJC doesn't relocate to near her kids schools:hahaha:
        Cross posted again Molly. Maybe Mr JC could buy her a little place near JC and him. She could be his nanny sort of.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi and goodnight Bridgey!!!

Look AA may be different in Oz... personally my experience is absolute total confidentiality - not that I really give a rats tbh - not at this stage... but loads of peeps from different meetings come into the library -- with absolutely no exception the conversation is 'Hi M...… isn't it a gorgeous/shite day... what do you think of …… as an author.. was thinking of trying him/her' etc etc.... maybe I'm naïve -- but that's my experience

Now must go and get ready for work... tired I am!

Comment

Good morning everyone and good night Bridget. Glad you got the eye thing over, enjoy your day off. Yea noticed Mary has not posted, hope all o.k. I miss my goldie still but have to say this lab/goldie pup I have as my lodger is an absolute pet. Now he is a lot of work but you can’t but love him. He has taken to pottering around the garden with me, mainly eating sticks and running around in circles. He just loves life.

Comment

I've now got visions of him driving slowly beside her shouting out of the window 'do you know when Mr X's file is?' and 'do you know where I put the special coaster for my coffee mug?' 'who's turn is it to get the milk?' 'If you're going to the bakers ......get me two sausage rolls' 'What's the blue button on the computer for?' Really important law stuff.
              Its a tiny firm, they all muck in.
              Bess had Loxicom and Yumove. Makes your eyes water at the expense but she can still leap on the settee if she gets a run up.
              Right must go and do housewifey stuff.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quick check in from work on my phone (don't know how you do it rustop!)
                Couldn't get on last night, loads to catch up on here..
                Back in a few hours. Was worried the site was down :sad:
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Errm not sure if this is working..I know there were posts more recent than Mary's but.. what the hell ...let's see
                  Last edited by mollyka; February 1, 2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I'll try and start the February thread?????
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                    X