Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan 19th

hi all hope we are all ok,quick post Im kind of busy
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: Jan 19th

Mae everybody, Mick you must be very busy, thanks for the kickoff just a quick hello from me too hope everyone has a great BF Sunday back later gaters
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Det...yes pleurisy was my first thought but the xrays didn't show that. Sorry you're feeling puny and sickly and being allergic to the cat doesn't help matters. Hope you had a fun teenage free Friday.

PM3...papmom3, apologies but I tend to shorten everyone's name to make posting easy. Will re-read your post to get caught up.

Lav...I truly believe it's related to my RA. Took the prescription Naproxen 3 times as prescribed and this morning woke to no pain!!! No inflammation in my hands or feet and I actually have some energy. I have all the symptoms, treatments and timeline documented. Maybe my biologic needs tweaking or supplemented just before the next injection is due. Have lots of data to work out a new regime for myself. We are now sitting at 38F, it's a freak'n heatwave and looking forward to the warm weather next week. Have an eye checkup tomorrow so we'll see if this inflammation affected my iris. All I know is I feel human again. Good job on the sewing machines, no moss growing under your feet! Hope you don't get clobbered with bad weather.

Mick...sorry to hear about Amy's cat, what a shit head. Even if there's nothing you can do just being there for her will help. You really must be busy today with that short post. Hope you're not out tracking down the cat killer!

Pauly...I can't believe how much better I feel today. Unpacked my hospital bag as I'm not going anywhere. LOL Why am I not surprise you have another guinea pig. Twix will love it at your house.

Det...great shot of the stadium, I think a documentary type photo shoot is just up your alley. Asparagus and eggs sounds like a perfect combination, I'll be trying that. Did you end up hitting the "Artifice" night club?

Shout out to TG and Sam....

Have a good evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings everyone,

Had to make a quick run to the hardware store to see if they had a light bulb for one of these old machines & they did. I was attacked by a girl scout troop selling cookies, haha. I bought 2 boxes then stopped at the grocery store for a few things & was attacked by another girl scout troop, Lol. Didn’t buy any from them, they understood. I’m glad the stores are allowing them to set up their displays inside the stores since it’s so cold out.

Mick, hope your busy day was a good one!

Pauly, hello to you!

PQ, isn’t it strange to still have to deal with flare ups despite being on the biologics? Makes me think there is an environmental issue at work, don’t know. I’m glad you found some relief!!
        Good luck with the eye doc visit. Enjoy the balmy weather while it lasts haha!!

Hello to Cyn & Det!

Not sure what i feel like doing with the remainder of the day - we shall see

Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
        Last edited by Lavande; January 19, 2020, 06:47 PM.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae all,

Quick post for tonight... just arrived back home and now have the dog with us, and life feels complete again. Truly, travel makes me weary, but so glad to come home... feels like we were gone a month.

Wishing everyone well - I will read back through last week to see what I missed...

Cheers to all, and I'll back in swing tomorrow...

Comment

hiya all...well hopefully things have settled down,,,,blowing a hooley this morning ..fitted a new light in the hallway ,managed to cut my hand ....then went out to see the rabbits ...Jeeves not well.Icould sense it.Definitely the start of gut stasis ..he is very prone to bad guts.trouble is rabbits dont pass wind it builds up in them ,and kills them very quickly..it is fortunate that I canspot it ..checked him...a tight stomach ,stethoscope on his belly ,no sounds of rumbling etc ..spent about an hour massaging his belly .Fortunately I had some meds ..ok out of date but worth the chance ..he immediately perked up and I could hear his belly move ..he ate a little kale tonight ..will monitor him in the morning ..Really foggy out there ...hope everyone is ok.

Idid this post last night but it never posted!
            Last edited by Mick; January 20, 2020, 01:59 AM.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick you saved the day! Glad the meds worked although out of date, poor bunny but at least he's perked up Lav, cool they had the lightbulb and yum on the girl scout cookies, I always feel so bad when I don't buy any the little boy scouts sell popcorn here outside of the store sometimes but I never buy any cuz popcorn just isn't my thing, Cyn glad you're home and hopefully you can get some you time, PQ, hope you're feeling better, Det did you make it to the club? Not for me anymore unfortunately or fortunately depending on how I look at it, had the boys yesterday and they were ANGELS I'm still in shock! My brother also stopped by on his way outta town, he came for a concert and to watch that McGregor fight, anyhoo much love to all and wishes for a great BF Monday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Wow, I missed a lot last week! I just read back... good near-miss, Pauly... hello Papmom, I have often wondered how you are doing-congrats in 9 years! Lav, nice to hear about the sewing machines and the neighbors house - Det, i’ll go hunt for your pics, sounds great. Mick, so glad Jeeves is doing better- crossing fingers for improvement. PPQ, so sorry for the deep cold and for your flare-up... really hope that your sleep improves! Hello to Sam -

Well, so sorry that I wasn’t clear about being gone all week last week. 3 days were taken up with getting the dog to the sitter and back and getting hubs home from one airport. Then we got on a flight the next morning (from a different airport) to MT for some business meetings, and got back from everything last night.

I was on a great positive roll before we left, now I am trying to re-focus and get my energy and direction back... wish me luck!

Wishing all a great holiday Monday —

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Cyn, I did know where you were going. ~ guess I should have explained it to the group, oops! Glad you’re back & can maybe settle down a bit.
                  How about this cold east coast weather?? Brrr is the word!!

Mick, you’re a good bunny nurse, you did the right stuff
                  Any patient who doesn’t have bowel sounds is in deep sh*t & needs immediate treatment.
                  The wind chill here is in the teens. Even FL has an overnight low temp of 29 degrees - horrors!!!

Pauly, just so you know both the boy & girl scouts gladly take donations, Lol. I can’t keep eating cookies & popcorn so I just leave them a few bucks
                  Glad you had a chance to see your brother, nice.

PQ, how are you today lady? I hope all is well :hug:

Det, your photos have an almost ‘out of this world’ look to them ~ great job!!!!

Hi to Sam & Papmom.

Have a good night everyone!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...hope the cut wasn't too bad. Good job on Jeeves is he still doing ok? When I first got my psoriasis outbreak I used an out of date medication and it also worked. Makes me think of "best before date".

Pauly...the boys were ANGELS...makes you wonder what's wrong. LOL Like finally getting the baby to sleep and then poking your head in all night to make sure he's ok. Nice that you had a visit from your brother.

TG...the bitter cold has passed, for now. Couldn't believe how many people were out in shorts today! It's not that warm out. LOL Sleep was much better last night.

Lav...news shows traffic troubles in your area with that weather. At least you're not any further north where Newfoundland also got a snow blizzard.! They'll be digging out for months. Had a good day and a good eye checkup. No signs of iritis or PG (retinitis pigmentosa). Good to go for another year.

Cody going through another down stage, sat talking with his brother starting at 4am. I feel bad when he's like this cause I want to fix it and I know I can't. All I can do is give him some reading suggestions but he's not interested in even doing that. So for now I'm just going to look after myself. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

And good afternoon all how are we today then? Hope all is well. Very cold over here today, but at least it is dry. Both rabbits in well and back to normal again thank goodness . my daughter is getting her head around the thought of getting another rescue cat. She's already looking at some. So off we go
                      Hello ppqp how are you today? Hope all is well with you you. Yes Jeeves is still doing ok thank goodness, and where I cut my hand wasn't so much deep just one of those silly messy ones. How is your son doing today hope he is feeling better. Nope the shorts and t-shirt scenario in the middle of Winter as well past for me, dress for comfort appropriately and warm nowadays
                      Hiya lav and how are you today? Hope all is well in your part of the world strangely enough I was looking at it I will we take it dated 1894 from your part of the world Lancaster to a place called Mel's or hels . As for the rabbits, I was trying to sort medication for them from abroad due to prescription issues over here but I think the same sort of rules apply over your way too. As for the temperatures being pretty low everywhere over there including Florida, you have got to the 5th of May to sort both the president and temperatures out haha hope you have a great day.

And hello tree girl how are you today then? Hope all is well with you yes wondered where you were last week, your dog must walk really really slow if it took 3 days to get the him to The Sitter haha. I know this may sound strange, what are you supposed to slow down as you get older? Shades of pot calling kettle black no matter have a great day

Hiya pauly how are you today then question mark hope all is well any news on the job front yet? Maybe you should be a professional childminder haha. Anyway hope you have a great day

Hello Papmom hope all is well with you you

Right that's me folks hope we all have a good day don't hear those not hear those hiding those those lurking take care and have a good one

Comment

morning all,
                        how's everyone doing this fine January morn? not much to report here. Been working on work, taxes, and of course the home front.
                        here's a couple of passing pics for the passing month. We had a brief snow, all gone in a couple of days, a rocky creek I was locating as boundary line, and my favorite of a posing Christmas buzzard at the entrance of the court house in our county! what a greeting!?

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

I sure wish I could figure out how to get photos from my iPhone to be correctly rotated.
                        Last edited by Samstone; January 21, 2020, 08:20 AM.
                        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick I laughed when you said Cyns dog must walk pretty slow if it took him 3 days to get to the sitter no professional child minding for me, I only watch kids that are related haha, tried babysitting other kids when mine were growing up and I just can't, PQ, sorry to hear son is down, this is just a shitty time of year for moods I think Sam, nice pics, sideways but we get the jist haha, Lav, yea I'll just throw them a donation from now on(boy and girl scouts) Cyn, are you home for a bit? Yep you're like Mick and never sit still! I could use a bit of that, much love to all and wishes for a great BF Tuesday!

Comment

Happy Tue ABErooooodles!!

oh my, packing up and driving to St George UT for a photo shoot at noon. haven't been there in ages.

Treegirl so glad all is good and well. You'll perk back up soon.

Mick, bunny doctor among your accolades? my goodness a telent is among us.

Lav, thanks much. I fully realize my recent photo style is not everyone's cuppa joe but that's how art is.
                            I wrote about my inspiration for this collection on the blog section of my site if anyone is bored and wants a read.

Pauly, loving the cute pics on Instagram! keep it up. pro child minder isn't a bad gig... or is it?

PPQ, so glad you're betterish. I am too. finally getting back a little energy but not myself yet for sure. Dunno what the heck is up with me. agh.

Wasn't feeling anywhere near going to the club Sat night so we just slowly did some errands, found a new coffee shop which is always fun and just crapped
                            out early. Thankfully I think I slept ok last night which makes me feel a lot better about the 4+ hrs of driving i have ahead today.

well that's the latest little blurb...

be well loves!
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sam, great pics! i especially like the lovely stream.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X