X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 23 feb

Pauly....you don't want a mini pig!!! Stick with the micro-mini pig

micro.jpg
    Last edited by porqoui; February 25, 2020, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Mae everybody, yeah PQ you're right hubs was at a customer's house and seen a gate up and figured it was a guard dog but then heard a sound and looked over to see that guy hahaha, he said it stunk really bad too, everyone sounds like they're doing good, have a great BF Wednesday all!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good afternoon all how are we today then? hope everyone is well here we go the daily weather update for you started off foggy this morning, then it started to snow so then it turned to rain and now the sun's out work that one out oh well not to worry let's have a brew and carry on

Hiya pauly and how are you today then? hope all is well no I wouldn't be in too much of a rush to get a pig stick with the teeny weeny ones hope you have a good day

Hiya ppqp and how are you today then? is this not cards Wednesday? Go for it enjoy yourself ... work the Curse of adults no I never caved in but it would have been very very easy to bring some more rabbits home did the helicopter get there last night?

Hiya lav and how are you today then ? with your brand new machine. I know how to stop your allergy to rabbits hot Just Pretend It's a cat to yourself another one with sunny Skies hey have a great one

Hiya tree girl and how are you today then ? hope all is well and you recovering from the problem
        hope you'll have a great day
        Last edited by Mick; February 26, 2020, 01:41 PM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening friends,

Well there’s a huge family drama developing, so sad.
          My DIL’s parents drove to FL this weekend where they have a small place for vacation. This morning at 9 am they were out on the road & were hit head on by another vehicle. Don’t have any details about the cause. So her father is in the trauma unit of one hospital & her mother was airlifted to the trauma unit of another hospital 40 some miles away in what sounds like very critical condition. DIL has flown down to see them both. Don’t know how long she’ll be away but I need to step up for the boys & do what i can. It’s going to be a rough few weeks for all.
          Waiting for some weather to move in, maybe even a thunderstorm overnight.

Hello to Mick, PQ, Pauly, Cyn, Det & Sam.

Take care of yourselves :hug:
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Oh dear Lav I hope everything is ok, that's awful!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...I'm glad you've come to your senses about the pig. LOL It's steak and baked potatoes for dinner tonight, didn't have lunch. Hope you had a good day.

Mick...wow, you got a little bit of everything today. Yup, the helicopter landed last night and will be around for a couple of days. Still got piles of snow to melt though. They had a full house at cards today but one person had to leave early so I got a couple of rounds in. Better than nothing.

Lav...so sorry to hear about the accident. How frustrating to have them at two different hospitals. I'm glad you're there to look after the boys while DIL is away. You take care of yourself and don't stress out.

Shout out to Det, Sam and TG. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, wow Mick lots of snow to me! Even when I lived in a snowy climate I was always over it by now PQ, I'm tossing chicken and veg, potatoes in my big roaster tonight was gonna make something else but I can't be arsed haha, Lav, glad you'll be able to be available for the boys, keep us posted on the situation, they were talking about the coronaviris in the Army thread, what do you guys think? Blown up or a real threat? I know it's hurting the economy here cuz I guess we get alot of Chinese tourists, they showed a pic of what's considered Chinatown here and the mall was completely dead, looked creepy anyhoo much love to all and wishes for a great BF Thursday!
                Last edited by paulywogg; February 27, 2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Ive just done a whole post ,and lost the lot!!!!....it said the token had expired ..whatever that is and no auto recovery!!grrr ....In a nutshell....snow everywhere this morning ....its now all gone and the sun is out!!rabbits playing in the garden

Got the sniffles....nope not the mad virus just a bit of a cold ...looks like Tenerife is out for a wee while though !Pauly yep I reckon the virus is pretty duty ,especially for folk with pulmonary and respirotary illnesses...but there agsain the govt have put all these guidelines out and not adhering to them themselves!

hiya ppqp ..steak and baked spuds? wow hark at you ...hope all is well over there with you

Lav ..Im truly sorry to hear your news ...I think dil and son will need a hell of a lot of support ...I know you can do that .

hiya tg hope all is ok with you ....

take care everyone ..
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick, caught the wife's flu last night, second one of the season.... very tiring you might say. hope you're better
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

sleepy greetings ABeroooos!

night of drama with girly ugh! so not good sleep for moi but at least she's agreed to finally get back to counselling starting tonight
                      if all goes well... fingers crossed.

up at 5 for tradeshow today which was hectic but very productive. going to look forward to a mostly bread dead night of going slooow and
                      hoping for no more drama.

Lav, that is so dreadful. yikes. our time here can be so precarious. hoping the very best.

Pauly, heck of a pet! I thought pigs were clean? ish? hmmm.

Sam and Mick not feeling great...not fun. ok everyone eat your garlic and wash hands extra!

PPQ, steak and taters does sound good. Not sure what I'm cooking tonight.. hmmm...

well, got an offer out for some video editing and production work so fingers crossed there. today's show
                      should be drumming up work soon also.

beating myself up lately about needing to quit vaping nicotine. bugs me but I need to be more positive about
                      a quit strategy. thought about Zyban but I don't have a doc and that requires an rx. arg! anyway, a day when
                      I'm super tired prolly isn't the best to embark on such a thing.

off to do that chilling out thing after a shower.

be well loves!
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Greetings friends,

Well my DIL’s Mom did not make it, injuries too intense. Her Dad is in ICU with loads of rib fractures & I don’t know what else. She had to break the news to him, that’s rough.
                        My son cleared his schedule, picked up the boys after school & put his car on the road to FL. That’s a damn long drive from PA to FL but it’s what he felt he had to do. So I am dog sitting & will be stopping in to feed their cats. I don’t know what else to say, such a sad & tragic situation. Be grateful every single day, tomorrow is not promised.

Hello to Mick, Pauly, Cyn, PQ, Det & Sam! I hope everyone is taking good care of themselves, I am

Btw, Pauly the coronavirus is the real deal & we should all check out the CDC website for ideas in how to prepare. Schools are being closed in other countries, probably will happen here as well. Diet coke drinkers may not be able to buy any - the artificial sweetener used comes from China & all imports are being held up. Just something to think about & start planning for.

Have a decent night everyone.
                        Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...so do you just throw everything into the roaster and cook it? What temperature? How long? Sounds like an easy meal but I'd probably mess it up. So far covid9 hasn't shown up in Alberta and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. With my respiratory issues it'd be deadly. I guess the scariest part is they're not sure how it's transmitted.

Mick...another lost post, how frustrating. I know I don't have the energy to retype it when it happens to me. Hope this is a turn weather wise for you. How come your snow is all gone, I've still got plenty. Sorry you've come down with a cold, not surprising after the kind of weather you've had. I think I'd be weary of traveling anywhere right now. Things are good here, son is much better so everyone is feeling better.

Sam...hope you're feeling better soon.

Det...I hope all goes well and girly goes back to counselling tonight. I know it's hard on the individual but it takes a lot out of everyone else. Glad the trade show went good I know they can be hectic. I hope you have a drama free evening.

Lav...how sad for your son and DIL. It's doubly hard with it happening in a different state. I hope your son and g/kids have a safe trip and I know it'll mean everything for your DIL to have them there. After my little stint in the hospital I had the "talk" with the boys about my wishes if something were to happen to me. I even got my will and other documents done. You just never know.

Felt like a long day today so I'm looking forward to just vegging out tonight. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi all - oh Lav, that is terrible news, I am so sorry for your son's family. Long drive, but it is good that your son can be with DIL to help... she may not be able to cope too well.

Last Sunday was the 6th anniversary of my mother's passing, and I kept a promise (made to myself) to get a blogpost set up and start putting in content about my Transitions work. So I have a blog ready to go out about how life is uncertain, and we need to have all our documents in place for our families, etc... Now I am thinking that I need to fast-forward it all because of these really dire warnings about the Coronavirus... Pauly, believe it , it is real, and the CDC is way behind the curve... now the first case in the states has appeared in Sacramento, one county beyond where my step-daughter is the COO of a community health clinic. She has a chronic illness that leaves her immune system compromised; what on earth is she going to do if Northern California lights up with this? And all this administration cares about is putting a false face on it all... well, we must do all we can to remain well.

Sending All lots of care-ful love -

Lots of thoughts and lots of worries. I finally got my client (literally) packed and into the cab for the airport for her 2month Fulbright grant trip to Brazil, whew. Done with that for now; maybe for always. I am SO far behind on all other projects! But first, I will get this blog together... maybe you guys can help me see how I can make it most effective.

Cheers all for a good night.

Comment

Lav, I'm very sad to read that DIL lost her mother yes to me I think when DT was talking about it yesterday it was to soften the blow to the economy? Who knows, I'm stuffed up and have the boys so will post in the morning, just wanted to see and was hoping DIL's parents were ok, so sad

Comment

Mae everybody, Det you don't wanna take zyban, it's just Wellbutrin with a different name, last time anti-D's did a number on you I think? I'm with you tho and am starting to hate my vape, it almost reminds me of a baby binky cuz I'm constantly sucking on it here and there and I actually crave it MORE than I ever did real cigarettes PQ, it's one of those old school black roasting pans that you put a turkey in, I put chicken thighs/legs(not my favorite cut) broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and potatoes and 350 just roast for two hours, it turns out great cuz that pan has some kind of magic haha Mick, hope your weather is less nuts today! Lav, have you heard out of your son on how DIL is coping? Cyn had a thought when she said how's DIL gonna handle this situation, so terrible still, Sam, sorry you're sick again sheesh,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Fryday!

Comment

Working...
                                X