Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 8th of March 2020

3618 Days!!
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
      5 years, 1 month, and 26 days of living life looking forward, not back...

I have you in my calendar as November 19th [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but it might have been the 18?
      Thanks cowboy!

Comment

Day 2 here. Still confident but I know the AL mind will be playing tricks. Usually would drink this weekend (I was drinking every other weekend) and then would be sober good for a week then I would obsess about it and look at beer pics and get excited just to drink and then get trouble staying asleep and spend the next day tired and hungover (although milder then the hangovers used to be) and trying not to nap so that I can get to bed early for work. Now I do not and will not spend another day off hungover. I only get 1 day off work atm and I do not need to be spending it hungover.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X