Day 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 10

Well looks my Sunday plans are cancelled (church is still on but no buses so no ride unless I can find someone to take me). Of course as soon as I heard it my AL mind said yes then you should be able to get drunk Sat. night without a care. But I will not be drinking. No point in going to bars to drink anyways. So instead of drinking, I will be in my pjs and play video games. I may drink some NA beers to help with cravings. With this being my 2 week mark I expect it to be rough. Especially now that it looks like my Sunday is going to be free which saddens me but I understand why. So today through Sunday I will not be drinking but going to be taking it ODAAT still.

If I was still drinking then I would have gotten super drunk since I did not have to worry about church but instead I will be hanging out here so I can keep reminding myself of why I quit drinking.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Re: Day 10

Drifty, if you want to watch a mass on line, here is a link:

Welcome to our Mass Livestream | St. Patrick's Cathedral | New York, NY

You are not alone on this journey! Congratulations on being true to yourself. :happy2:
    "God didn't give you the Strength to get back on your feet
    so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down."
    :hug:

Comment

Re: Day 10

Thanks. My church is doing their services after tonight live streams so I won't miss out. There is still no sunday school but at least we get the main service and the evening service and tonight I will look my preacher up on youtube and listen to a message there.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X