X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 March

morning all,
    thought I get us going this week.

Lav, thanks for the offer of masks by mail, sounds like a good company name? Robyn (my wife) found some stashed away in our little back room that holds many things in a very small congested space, hidden under a bunch of other things.

boy , the pollen is ramped up. As I get older, it seems to affect me more. Spring is a pretty time of year, though. looks like a good year to grow your own food!

hope everyone is doing well.
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Re: 22 March

And good afternoon all how are we today then? Hope everyone is safe. The weather over here today is absolutely glorious little bit cold but really bright and sunny rabbits are out playing and we're in the conservatory watching them
    The only problem with this is the good weather has also brought the idiots out ...despite all the warnings and asks there are still complete lunatics out there. their idea of social distancing is to all go and park in a car park somewhere and climb Mount Snowdon or any other nice Scenic areas. both the Peak District and North Wales was absolutely snowed under yesterday with visitors. The North coast Scotland route that's the nc500 which people compare to Route 66 but colder was absolutely mobbed was people in campervans and motorhomes unfortunately it isn't just isolated scenery, people actually do live in these places too. On top of that you're also getting the assholes of the world.Some NHS staff getting abuse in the public I suspect drink frustration and a lot other things are coming into play here but nevertheless to call nursing staff germ spreaders get back to your own country and things like that is bang out of order These good people are the ones we rely on and do rely on when the wheel comes off... as I say we are seeing the absolute stars in humanity but we're also seeing the real shit and scum
    Let's stick with trying to help each other there's enough bad feeling bad press worry and scaremongering going on as it is
    Hi Sam thanks for starting this thread of mate believe it or not I was just about to do exactly the same so well done Sam the Fred starter oh no things have gone a bit wrong at the bridge site bit of a party started ...got a bit out of hand cops called and then became spectacle for all the locals if you note even the cops are keeping their distance

20200322_144210.jpg

Never went metal detecting today either. No problem detecting in the field however for me there is an issue of travelling down together in the same car so I binned the idea
    Hiya lav hope all is well with you despite what everyone thinks there are no exceptions to this ..stay safe did doggie enjoy walk ..?after me talking about fit bit ..just had to change the battery in mine

didyou see this?

French Man Runs Marathon on His Balcony During Self-Isolation | Time

hiya ppqp ..how are you then? so the boss decided to play did he?I understand how easy it is to fall into woe is me after watching the news and every other broadcast ..apart from definitive news there is so much hype speculation comparison etc ..that people just get bad news overload..it then in time causes panic anxiety stress etc which also reduces immune systems ..IMO considering how movement and freedom of has been limited I also think media should be censored ..its ok in "normal times "to have freedom of information ..but in times like this I m not sure its favourable to let everyone jump in with their own guesstimates. Stay safe.

hiya treacle ..you ok ? hope so keep it like that

hiya pie pauly det slo Nora C hope all is ok with you

Clocks go forward next week .

Hopefully at least 6 months,.

"You are accused of the theft of luxury toilet rolls. How do you plead? "

"not quilty "

Food shortages in the supermarkets....hot tip.....Whiskas Beef cat food makes an excellent chilli con carne, not only does it taste great but with balanced mineral levels it supports a healthy urinary tract, the zinc content ensures a healthy skin and there are no added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.

The only down side is the constant pestering by the cat as you make it.

"I'm so fed up of your macho image, why don't you show me your feminine side for once?" moaned my wife.

"OK, give me a minute, " I said, "right, " I then shouted, "I'm in the kitchen, can you come and open this fcking jar of pickles for me?"

People with beards are just people without beards with beards.

The people across Britain are being urged to light a candle in their window at 7 O'clock tonight for the coronavirus.

I thought we were trying to get rid of it, not have a fcking party for it.

BBC: Lincoln distilllery switches gin production to provide sanitiser gel for vulnerable people.

Said a vulnerable person in Lincoln , " It tastes fcking awful ".

A man doesn't walk into a pub..........

Me and the misses were just getting a few things from the local supermarket.

'That will be 11.35' said the cashier
    'I only have a 50 pound note.'Said the missus.
    'Sorry I can't change a 50 pound note.' Said the cashier.'do you have any other way to pay.'
    'I could pay with a toilet roll' I said.
    'Sorry sir, that's just silly.'Said the Cashier.
    ' Yeh you idiot. Toilet rolls aren't legal tender.'Said the missus.
    'No its not that madame. It's just if I haven't got change of a 50 pound note I CERTAINLY won't have change of a toilet roll.'

Just a heads up. The Ministry of Defence have been told to be on standby for complete UK lockdown as of;
    Sunday 22 March at 1800 hrs.
    No one is to leave their home's unless you work in Front Line Retail or the NHS...

I heard this directly from my neighbour Trigger who is best friends with a guy called Boycey.
    Boycey knows a guy named Del who drinks down the pub with his uncle Albert.
    Albert was in the Navy during the war so knows his stuff.

GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING.
    It has come to the attention of the WHO that it seems the Covid 19 has mutated, a new strain has been identified Covid SFB19.5.
    This appears to be none fatal.
    However a quick test has been established to identify people who have it.
    a) Have in your possession more than 1 dozen toilet rolls.
    b) Do you have the urge to take the hand sanitizer from the bed of the patient that you have just visited.
    c) Do you have a hoard of pasta and tinned foods that you can't possibly eat in the next 12 months.
    d) Do you complain loudly about older people and health care and emergency workers get priority in supermarkets.
    e) Feel the urge to fight other customers if they get the last product that you want.
    If any of the above applies to you then it's 100per cent certain that you have covid SFB 19.5.
    i.e. SHIT FOR BRAINS.

The news on TV is so fcking depressing I am beginning to miss Brexit.

Lock down isn't so bad if all the pubs and stores close.
    At least my dad will finally have to come home from getting cigarettes, he's been gone since 1983.

I've been panic buying sandwiches, now they're all over the place.

I'm on a roll.

Plastic surgeons 'should stop private cosmetic work and instead help with NHS procedures' in the coronavirus crisis.

Idiots. How many virus patients require breast implants.

The fella who invented hand sanitizer must rubbing his hands together.

What's the difference between a Scotsman & a Coconut?

At least u can get a fcking drink out a Coconut...!!!
    Last edited by Mick; March 22, 2020, 10:51 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening friends,

Cold & windy here today as well Mick. What happened to spring? Not sure, maybe it got scared off!
      Glad you decided to stay home today & away from the crazies.I imagine some day this week I will have to make a trip to the supermarket but no other plans to leave the premises. I’m no dummy, Lol
      I have seen reports of nurses being verbally abused in stores around here too. If I was still working & had to stop in a store for something on the way home I would probably carry a baseball bat, no kidding!

Sam, glad you found some masks. That chicken house dust is deadly, haha!
      The allergens are out & about, for. Sure! The Governor of PA said tomorrow morning at 8 am they will be enforcing the closure of non-life sustaining businesses, uh oh! I have a feeling some folks will be getting some big fines.

Hello to PQ up there in snow city. Sorry about your weather forecast, hope it’s not too much.
      I’m kinda happy we have an extra freezer in the garage, right now it’s pretty well filled.

Cyn, hope you are OK on this chilly day!

Pauly, don’t be hiding now, check in.

Det, what’s going on with you & your crew today?

Pie, I’d love to see you check in as well :hug:

I’m starting to work on making cloth face masks that I will send the the Relief Crafters organization. They will distribute them wherever they are needed. It’s a little something to do to help out.
      Have a nice night all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Sam...been a long time since you started the thread, well done. Now that it's allergy season everyone will be freaking out. Glad you found some masks.

Mick...oh no a party that got out of hand! LOL Haven't been watching the news today, except carrot top is talking right now. Glad you didn't go detecting, I think it's best just to stay put. It was a glorious day here so did get a couple of walks in.

Lav...depending on how long this continues I'm thinking I'll use the deep freeze at work. I never was one to plan meals but now it looks like I'll have to figure it out. LOL

Shout out to the rest of the gang. Time to figure out what's for dinner, I have a lot of choices right now. Have a good evening all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

hi everyone ...how are we all today then?staying safe I hope ...despite plain and simple not even joined up words some folk still cannot get it together to stay away from each other..its either stupidity or ignorance..now personally I dont give a toss about these idiots what I care about is the mess and damage they leave behind.Julie works in a nick ,and one of the staff told her to stop panicking and get a grip..wrong move..when she is riled she makes me look like the good fairy .weather out there is absolutely gorgeous ,a good chance to get into the garden ..massive shortage of plants but will get something sorted Im sure.My intent is to stay away from all and sundry unless abs necessary..get the treadmill back into use again.Hi Sam ..you and me both with the pollen!Im on piriton ...trouble is it makes me sleep!

take care and look after yourselves each and every one of you .

Primarks to close from Today
          If you like to buy T-shirts from Primark for £1.99
          Please don't fret or worry.
          You can buy the same t-shirt from a nearby Charity shop for £0.99.

"Police investigating after man walks into Ilford Police Station suffering with stab wounds"

That's the first time I've heard of somebody going to the police hoping they'll stitch him up.

" North Korea launches two more missiles , third test of the month "

It's good to see some societies functioning normally in these difficult times.

Just seen a sign in our local Wetherspoons.

"Closed until further notice owing to the Corona virus outbreak. No toilet rolls are kept on the premises".

Adhering to social distancing rules is becoming increasingly more difficult for me.

Trying to keep 6 feet from other drivers while I'm in my car is quite a feat.

New series to hit ITV soon..

Coronavirus Street.

Germans told, limiting groups to two people is the best zwei to avoid a drei cough.

Come on everyone, let's work together as community.
          But only after we finish fighting for groceries, swearing at cashiers for lack of stock, and taking bags worth of stuff home for profiteering purposes.

The government needs to persuade Primark to reconsider its decision to close.

The last thing the country needs is naked riots.

Many parents are about to discover that the teacher was not the problem.

“You can’t lose a homing pigeon. If your homing pigeon doesn’t come back, then what you’ve lost is a pigeon.

"My Dad told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

"My wife told me: 'Sex is better on holiday.' That wasn’t a nice postcard to receive

"I wanted to do a show about feminism. But my husband wouldn't let me.

"As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn’t afford a dog

"I’m learning the hokey cokey. Not all of it. But – I’ve got the ins and outs."

"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: ‘This could be interesting."

"Looking at my face is like reading in the car. It's all right for 10 minutes, then you start to feel sick"
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae all -

Sorry to be out of touch... been a bit hectic here. Hubs and I both have been having weird spiking in temps, but he is high risk and his fever spiked high with aches etc. I was in touch with our doc (2 hours away) to monitor... for the last 2 nights I have had our emergency kit with all medical documents, etc. next to the front door in case we had to go to the ER in a hurry. (Last night I actually slept in my clothes...) But so far so good - I ran early to CVS to get tamiflu, so hopefully that will chill this thing out. Meanwhile, I have plenty of work to do from home, though no dough $$.

Mick, love the jokes, (quilts) how is Julie, and how is your nephew in the nick with the Virus? Hey since I live close to your bridge I was glad to see the cops �� show up.

Lav, so glad to hear you are making those masks... I m sorry that I sold my sewing machine in this last move, darn. Stay well!

PPQ, glad you have a second freezer, ours is ridiculously full... I have to go thru and see what is there... glad you have some meals ready.

Sam, plant something in your garden for me, will you? Even when I lived in CT and had garden beds, I never got around to having a food garden...

Det, hope all is OK. Pauly, it would be so great to hear how you are doing... Pi sending greetings...

Hold the light! Thank your grocery/store clerks and all in uniform, all medical personnel ... they are absolute heroes, every one of them...
            Last edited by treegirl; March 23, 2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

oy oy ABeroooos!

Tree, that's not fun, so sorry. did you get the report on strictly avoiding NSAID's such as ibuprofen with C19? apparently in can cause serious complications
              in a person with this particular virus so in this case we are supposed to stick with acitaminofen.

Lav, that dinner sounds fun. lately it's been a mixed bag of things but left-overs are being strictly used-up as this is no time for wastage. tonight it's tostadas!
              using some mysterious 'taco-smelling concoction' I defrosted from the freezer. ha! have some fresh veg thankfully. Need to start a batch of beans sprouting right away too.
              Only thing I have on hand are garbanzo but that will be just fine.

I'm so disgusted by the major news networks on both 'sides' of the aisle not missing a beat to take partisan jabs at each other. If a freaking global pandemic cannot get the simpletons of
              Earth to wake up to the idea that we are all humans and desperately need 100% tolerance and mercy now more than ever, then perhaps this species really doesn't deserve to live.

I have a small project to do today at least: fix a leak in my tire. wooo!

and.. amazingly I have a job prospect to bid on for a commercial shoot. will be talking to them in the morn. whew! there's hope.

Mick, same here mate, amazing peeps and incredibly ignorant morons are both to be found here and there.

Darlene sewed up some rather stylish cloth masks yesterday so we're researching various things to stuff them with. I was thinking garlic toast. ;P
              we'll have to do some Corona selfies soon.

In an effort to preemptively stave-off boredom I even downloaded a videogame the other day! so I'll have to figure out how to play it soon perhaps.

PPQ, walks are grand. we played a bit of soccer in the yard yesterday which was really nice. Good, simple, healthy stuff.

did hear from both dad and mom in the last two days and so far both are well.

That's the latest from Vegas zombie-land.

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Now the sun comes out after a full day of rain, haha!!!
                Since I refuse to walk in the chilly rain I actually put 30 minutes in on the dreadmill, better than nothing I guess LOL
                Made up a big batch of English muffins, just because
                Just heard of the first Covid 19 case up in the little town where my son & his family live. It’s a 34 year old nurse ~ naturally She young & healthy otherwise so she should be OK.

PQ, I gave YB a small list of things to pick up since he had to go out anyway & he came home with all kinds of extra stuff including a frozen turkey breast so it went into the freezer. He has that hunter gatherer gene, haha! I hope your day was good!

Mick, I’m glad Julie stands up for herself! Sounds a lot like me & there’s nothing wrong with that.
                The Amish guys talked YB into planting 1 Dr Martin’s lima bean (not sure of the spelling). Apparently one bean will produce bushels of limas - we shall see

Cyn, I’m so sorry to hear you guys are sick. Please take good care of yourselves & stay home as much as possible :hug:

Det, I often forget to label something headed for the freezer then have to play the guessing game too. I guess that’s just normal, haha!
                I am with the Dems in refusing to OK a pandemic package that doesn’t address the needs of every day citizens. Of course the Repugs want to bail out the big businesses - airlines, hotels, oil & fracking companies. That’s total BS! What good is a booming economy when the people are sick, suffering or dying?

Hello to Pauly, check in please.

Hey to Sam & PIe!

Have a good night all!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...staying safe and physically distancing. We've got the same idiots here! I would love to meet Julie, sounds like a woman after my own heart. We had a bright sunny day with a high of 50F and now it's snowing...so not even thinking of gardening. LOL

TG...so sorry to hear you guys are sick. Hopefully the tamiflu will be all you need. I might actually go through the freezer at the community centre to see what's there. LOL

Det...did you get your project finished? Good luck with the commercial shoot bid. Our outdoor spring soccer program is supposed to start April 18th. We rent the playing fields from the City so are waiting to see if the permits get cancelled. Glad to hear mom and dad are good. I've actually been touching base with my family and friends today. Just needed to actually "talk" to someone. LOL

Lav...wow, 30 minutes on the dreadmill. Did you have to move the clothes off first? LOL Just heard on the news that the city is finally closing all playgrounds. All the community centres closed theirs off on Friday. Wish we could plant common sense in our gardens.

I am being laid off effective April 1st but will have a return date of June 1st. This way I can collect Unemployment Insurance and the company will top it up to my normal salary. Found this out from the accountant and she's the one who would know. LOL

Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

good morning all,
                    got a call from the Court yesterday saying they were closing till April 1st. So no land records work for awhile. I do have an on line subscription for one county but it only goes back to the 1970's and the plats are not all on there either. Wondered when they were going to close. I was surprised they stayed open this long. There have been a few cases in the county to the north of us so it is but a matter of time before our little neck of the woods will have its first case. I live in Rump land so lots of folks here preach hoax, faux news bs. There seems to be more worry about the stock market than health, I don't get it but there it is.
                    hope everyone is fine, TG, you take care!
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

hi all ...how are we today then? hope everyone is safe.As from yesterday we are on lockdown,thanks to the d.ckheads that thought it was smart to just ignore everything and carry on as per normal.so now we are at home now save essential journeys .oh well time to get innovative and get the garden done .did a bit on the treadmill this morning

hiya Sam ...stay safe mate ...Im sure all this shebang will be coming your way too friend .the problem is everyone else thought it was bs and they were bulletproof ..not so .

hiya treegirl ...how are you and hubby today?hope all is ok with you both.... stay safe

hiya Lav ...hows you then? still trading on muffins?maybe you could get a line in this going!..Im just looking at buying seeds to grow on.there is a real shortage of plants in the shops .you take care...and well done on the treadmill

hiya ppqp...hows you then hope you are ok?yes Julie is a bit smart ...smarter than me ..this morning she was on the internet on her phone about 12.30 am .now besaring in mind we had a shopping delivery from asda..order online etc dont go to store.all the slots for delivery are full all the way up to 12 th April..now her logic says ..ok full till then ,at midnight every night the new day starts on the computer ..she went on it ..and booked a slot .a recurring weekly one..we will now get a weekly shopping delivered from then until further notice.It was the same with the hand sanitiser ..shops all sold out ..deliveries come in overnight ..so first thing she was on their website in the morning..so a good tip for anyone out there .glad you are getting the salalry topped up ..as for the freezer ...go for it .as for common sense yep there are more unicorns than sense

hiya det ...yes you are right ..human nature thinks that nature should bowto it ...finding out now thats not the case ..and as you say still sniping at each other..how did you get on with the photo shoot?

stay safe

right all. keep it together

"Darling...fancy putting on a nurses uniform"?
                      "Ooh, cheeky boy...you feeling horny"?
                      "Nah...we've run out of bread"!

No gatherings with more than two people.

Piers Morgan can still have all his friends round then?

Single woman with hand sanitizer would like to meet a single man with toilet rolls for good clean fun.

'For the first time in history, you can help save the world just by lying on the couch watching TV all day. Don't fck this up.'

Despite losing her App based taxi job, Mum's sister is extremely happy. In fact she's exuberant.

"This Government just aren't doing enough to protect people during this pandemic!" ranted Diane Abbott... "For example. . cancel the cricket season until an alternative is found for using bats!"

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business.
                      Several members did not approve of her extra- curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence
                      She made a mistake, however, when she accused Frank, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.
                      She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that every one seeing it there would know what he was doing!
                      Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away.
                      He didn't explain, defend, or deny. He said nothing.

Later that evening Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house
                      .... then walked home .... and left it there all night.

I was sat in traffic the other day..

Got hit by a car.

Do gun manuals have a trouble-shooting section?

I recently went on a positive thinking course,

It was crap.

My sister asked me if I wanted to wind her new born baby?

I thought that was a bit harsh so I just gave him a dead leg instead.

Q) What do you call a magic dog?

A) A Labracadabrador.

After exercise I always eat pizza!

Just kidding.. I don't exercise.

My sister just had a baby boy.
                      They've decided to call him Mark, but with a C

Cark.

Volunteering in America is absurd,

It just makes no Cents.

I've got no problems with genetically modified food!

I've just had a lovely leg of Salmon.

I've just bought a border collie.

The one I already had wasn't bored enough.

Dentists are going on strike..

Brace yourselves.

Q) What do you call a kid with long arms, buck teeth, a monobrow and an eyepatch?

A) Names.

I just bought a new blindfold, can't see myself wearing it though.

meanwhile ....all is quiet ..save 1 dingbat!!!!!

20200324_155831.jpg

20200324_155905.jpg
                      Last edited by Mick; March 24, 2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

oya ABerooos across the post apocalyptic wasteland!

Oh I wasn't even talking about the specific talking points in regards to the children on both lefty and right media, I was referring to the personal attacks and the 'aha!...gotcha!' bs that keeps everyone at each
                        other's throats especially at a time like this. is it not possible to simply discuss facts without the vitriol and the attitude? I am asking a lot of politicians though and certainly of our media. if it was just the facts
                        then we couldn't have two sports teams wanting to beat each other to death which seems to have become our national pastime.

excellent meeting today with a client that sent me off with a huge bag of gourmet microgreens....they know how to appeal to a foodie! should be ongoing work with them as I did work for them a couple years
                        ago and they liked it so much they have large prints all over the walls of their new place. wow! it made me about blush.

PPQ, getting comfy with home cooking?

Lav, we got this nifty vacume sealer thing but it's just not working great... it doesn't seal properly about half the time. wtf? you do that or just bags?

Pauly! you ok?

Sam good to see you popping in.

Mick, staying active is key, kudos. I'm predicting some pretty serious depression to be setting in shortly I'm sad to say. So many folks are going to be isolating at home, not getting any sun on themselves,
                        not exercising at all, eating perhaps not so great food and watching tons of telly. We are trying to incorporate some outside time in the yard every day and kick the ball around if nothing else. I have seeds
                        soaking for sprouting. Do you guys know you can sprout regular lentils and garbanzo beans from the grocery store? it's pretty neato and a great way to dramatically increase nutritional diversity.

photo shoot for tonight is cancelled.. booo! but photoshoot tomorrow afternoon is on and it's a whopper... a 9 thousand square foot mansion. fun stuff.

keep positive, don't watch too much news, learn something new, and we'll catch you soon.
                        be well loves
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...

Sam...closing was inevitable and should have happened sooner. My thoughts are the sooner we do what we're supposed to the sooner this will all be over. Keep you and your family safe.

Mick...I have a feeling that we'll be "grounded" soon too if peeps don't smarten up. At least you can get a start on your garden, our community garden is currently closed but the boss and I both agree that this planting season needs to go ahead. We can physically distance ourselves in the garden. Yay for Julie and thanks for the tip. The dingbat needs the book thrown at him. LOL

Det...nice meeting what a boost to your emotional state. Seeing your photos must have made you proud. And you got microgreens too boot! Getting better at the home cooking but I still need a lot of practice. LOL Have fun with your photo shoot tomorrow.

Our Federal Government met today to pass a bill to get the financial aid to the people who need it. All parties were in agreement until they met and discovered that the current minority government also wanted the house to agree to give the Finance Minister the ability to spend money as he sees fit without having to go through parliament....so now they're suspended..... FFS let's get the aid package out and they can fight about the rest later.

Hoping everyone else is ok, please check in with us. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Nice sunny day here for a walk down the road with my dog. We were greeted by two horses hanging over their fence looking for a little attention
                            Rain returns tomorrow so it will be another dreadmill day, Lol
                            Finally got around to sewing up one of the fifteen face masks I cut out & it sucks, haha! It’s way too small for an adult, doesn’t cover the face & it loose at the nose. Searched & found another pattern so I’ll be trying one out later. No sense in making & donating something that can’t be used.

PQ, it must have felt like heaven when it hit 50 degrees!!!!
                            Sorry to hear about the job but glad you are covered. I am happy for you.

Sam, our courthouses have been closed for a while, geez. Today’s Covid-19 case count for PA is > 850. NJ is > 3600! Be careful out there, please.

Mick, I certainly don’t cover the distance you do on the dreadmill but i figure it’s better than nothing, right?
                            The muffins are very good but the shape ~ not so much. I think I would invest in a set of those rings people use to get perfectly shaped muffins. Maybe I can sell them with a dozen eggs, haha!

Det, your pics of an empty Vegas really tell a story. This will be over soon enough & we’ll all get back to doing what we need to do.
                            Glad there’s some good work coming up for you, yay!
                            I have YB working on those broccoli seeds, I just may give him some lentils & chickpeas to sprout too

Pauly, jump in & let us know you are OK. We’re all feeling sadness with this pandemic, that’s a given but what we choose to do about it is something else. We don’t have to roll over & give up. We can pull up our britches & handle things the best way we can.

Cyn, thinking about you guys & hope you are both feeling better!

Pie, check in too, please.

Have a nice night everyone!
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Det...this was on the news tonight and I thought of you.

Calgary photographer brings ‘porch portraits’ to residents in self isolation | Globalnews.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X