Lavande has ELEVEN years alcohol free today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lavande has ELEVEN years alcohol free today

Lav, no words can express my gratitude for you. Congratulations on this huge milestone and thank you for helping the rest of us find our way out. Much love and admiration, Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Thank you friends, I am a happy & blessed person. Wonderful to have all of you on this magic carpet ride too
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Just so wonderful to read this. Mucho congratulations!!!!
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hi All
          Congrats LAV 11 YEARS. Always the voice of reason around the boards. Glad to see you enjoying the AF life style
          Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
          AF 5-16-08

Comment

Congratulations on the 11 year anniversary of the best decision of your life to quit the booze and live a happy healthier life.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Congratulations dear Lav!

:heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                A stalwart of MWO is our Lavande :hug:............can't remember a day that she hasn't posted and proves that posting works. Happy cake day :hug:

Much love to you. Xxxx
                Wow! Congratulations Lavande ! I am now in day 2 of tapering down from 450 ml of vodka per day - now at 350 I hope I have the strength you did to control the devil inside me....
                Last edited by Ineedhelptostop; March 28, 2020, 06:16 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Originally posted by Ineedhelptostop View Post
                  Wow! Congratulations Lavande ! I am now in day 2 of tapering down from 450 ml of vodka per day - now at 350 I hope I have the strength you did to control the devil inside me....
                  Welcome to you............you'll meet the real Lavande here .................https://www.mywayout.org/community/j...bies-nest.html

While we all started with a day one and we all started in The Newbies Nest. Go and say hello there............they won't bite.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, Dear Lavande!

I so appreciate your no-nonsense, direct, kind, LAVITTUDE! Thanks for showing me the way to be strong and grateful. I hope you had a stupendous celebration with The Stella and your family.

Love,
                    Pav

Comment

Thanks again everyone

Ineedhelptostop, hello & welcome to MWO, this is the place to be!
                      Congrats on your decision to take back your life. It’s the best decision we can. Make for ourselves & our loved ones. Please drop in the Newbies nest & introduce yourself. Lots of folks there, some just getting started too. Please be careful with your taper, stay well hydrated & don’t hesitate to get medical attention if needed. We want you to be safe & healthy thru the process. Be sure to visit the Tool box & read thru for some great ideas to help you make a good working plan for yourself. Just so you know, there is absolutely no biting in the Newbies nest, not allowed. Everyone is welcome.

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X