Day 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 27

I can not believe that this coming Wed. will mark 1 month since I woke up hungover with regrets from the night before. I had promised my mom that I would stay sober only to drink and the week before I was so drunk that I fell outside and it took 2 men to pick me up. I am dealing with some cravings tonight and my AL mind is trying to play tricks on me but I will not listen to them. I feel so good without the booze. I can go to church online these days and not worry about falling asleep through the messages. I can go and do things that I could not do if I was drinking. If I want to drink I will go here and then watch wasted people on youtube to help take away the urges and remind myself on why I no longer drink,
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Re: Day 27

Hey, well done Alison!
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
    X