Abbers April~5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abbers April~5th

Morning all....it's a winter wonderland out there but the snowfall warning has been dropped so that's good. Putting the kettle on for our coffee....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya all hopewe are ok then today?this is just a quick note ,feeling absolutely shattered ..keep nodding off ..its eitherthe tablets and the heat and boredom at doing nuffink a combination of all or something ..I just feel weary ..still coughing but not as bad..I may jump in later ..no promises ..take care all
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick...I hope you feel better soon and that Julie is keeping a close eye on you. :hug:

Comment

Good evening all,

Sunny & chilly just like a nice winter day, haha! Not really complaining just aa bit surprised.
          I’m not really supposed to have a guest here but it really couldn’t be helped. My son is in his 2nd 24 hr shift today - two days back to back. My DIL is an only child so there’s no one else to look after her Dad.
          So she took the other kid & 1 dog & I have 1 kid & his dog here. We went to feed their 4 cats today, can’t let them starve. Being smart & wearing our masks & using hand sanitizer.

Mick, I’m sorry you’re feeling so low. Get yourself plenty of liquids & keep an eye on your temp. Make sure you call your doc if you spike a temp, no kidding! :hug:

PQ, glad your snow went elsewhere & thrilled it didn’t come here, haha!!!!
          I had a veggie burger for dinner & the guys ate fish fillets. I made fresh sweet potato fries in the oven, yum.

Cyn, thinking of you & yours!

Pauly, what’s up with you today? More deliveries?

Det, hope you are staying OK & safe! Same with you Sam!

Have a nice night all.
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae all - Happy Easter!!' I had to look at the calendar to be sure - these days seem so disorganized.

Det, so glad you have a partner watching you - absolutely crucial! Sorry to sound so hysterical when I last posted... jus PTSD I guess, and realizing now how close we were to a really dangerous situation. Take care and cook on!

Mick, what's up sir? Sounds like you are down for the count... I hope you can settle that restless spirit and HEAL. Sending best wishes your way.

PPQ - sounds like you are sequestered and safe! Good news... making up food plans in this situation is challenging, right? Fortunately, hubs is being a very good eater and not too picky!

Lav, I think you just got used to working all the time! How are your Easter plans? Virtual family? I am so sorry to hear about your son - how can they expect humans to do that...? Sheesh.

PPQ! I hope that your little pieces of new life will bring you joy. Are you keeping them, or are they going to delight someone else? Any Easter egg coloring going on there? I hope you have a good day.

Hello to Sam, I hope spring is beautiful there -

Wishing everyone a pretty spring day - cheers - for

Comment

Working...
            X