Sper Sober Sunday Shout Out 26th April, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sper Sober Sunday Shout Out 26th April, 2020

Here I am again! [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] asked me if I would be willing to do the Shout Out thread this week and I of course was more than willing! So without further delay

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD.....

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me (Sunday) it will be 1930 days from the start date to the end date, end date included, or 5 years, 3 months, and 13 days including the end date.
    Last edited by abcowboy; April 25, 2020, 06:00 PM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Re: Sper Sober Sunday Shout Out 26th April, 2020

6 years, 4 months and 25 days or 2338 days.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

3666 Days!!!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

A sober stay-at-home week from me

Comment

22 days for me and thank you all for the inspiration and support you provide as well as the entertainment, which should never be underestimated :welldone::goodjob::thanks:
          Last edited by fickle; April 26, 2020, 04:03 AM.

Comment

2500 days from the start date to the end date (+1)

( ok ok I'll own up - it's 2499 days. I stole a day from next week to make it roundy - so sue me :victorious

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] LOVE that video :applause2:

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]..........you're a love and thanks for getting us started.
              For me its 3946 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date or 10 years, 9 months, 19 days excluding the end date.
              Now chasing for 4000
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It is 2649 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

so you’re legit, [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]! All we have to do for our roundies is include today. We can do that because WE DON’T DRINK! So 2650 for me :smile:.

Thanks for the music, Cowboy. That was really nice.

Comment

You know I enjoy helping out [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]! Hopefully the ear(s) heal up quick!

Sneaking that extra day isn't really sneaking [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], you do have a roundy where [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] is!

It's too bad more people don't join us here, everyday we stay sober is a reason to shout out!
                  Last edited by abcowboy; April 26, 2020, 07:24 AM.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

19 days, including today - but it feels much longer. Thanks for all the support and guidance folks.

Comment

30+ days for the 150th time
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Day 1661 for Stirly!! Another sober Sunday. Another reason to SHOUT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Great number [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] !

[MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION] - over three weeks and heading for your first month! Well done! I used to scoff at counting the days. Then 4-1/2 years ago when I finally got sober, I realized one day that I had 10 days under my belt. Wow - double-digits! Then 20, then 30 and the rest is history. I still look forward to checking in here every Sunday (sometimes I don't do it til Wednesday, but you know what I mean) just to see my number getting bigger and bigger! So satisfying!

[MENTION=24493]outofchances[/MENTION] - I think you're doing a great job especially considering the circumstances. Almost 3 weeks - well done!

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] - the best thing about you is that you never give up trying. You're our female Mr. G!!

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] - it would be great if more people joined in. Thanks for getting us up and going today!

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] - hope you're feeling better soon, love.
                        Last edited by stirly-girly; April 26, 2020, 10:47 AM.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                          30+ days for the 150th time
                          [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] you are doing great - don't beat yourself up....... you are sober more than drunk ...
                          A question ? Do you, as we say here, 'go on the batter' when you do drink for a few days? Till it causes trouble ?
                          Last edited by satz123; April 26, 2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Hi, All:

Good to see Newbies here. I'm shouting out 6 years, 4 months and 24 days or 2337 days.

Love the roundy, Satz - count today as you KNOW it will be sober...

Pav

Comment

Working...
                            X