Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Join Date;
    3rd November, 2015.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: International Army Mayl 2020

All good here! Adam is 20 now! Ava is 16 and Mia is 12!! Time goes by so fast. I remember you warning me about that when they were very small. It's so true. Wish they were small again!

I hope you are well too. I remember how kind you were to me back in the way on here.
    “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Join Date;
    24th November, 2009.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy May, Army. It is so wonderful to see your post, Oney. Miss you. I’ll see if I can find the “quote” thread, Stirls.

Join Date;
    3rd November, 2015.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright Techie!!! How the hell are ya? Great to see you!!

― Rumi

Join Date;
    2nd December, 2009.
    Location;
    In my own little world. I like it here. I know all the people..
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by one2many2 View Post
    All good here! Adam is 20 now! Ava is 16 and Mia is 12!! Time goes by so fast. I remember you warning me about that when they were very small. It's so true. Wish they were small again!

I hope you are well too. I remember how kind you were to me back in the way on here.
    Wow - I can't believe your kids have gotten to such an age. I'm sure they are all heartbreakers. I remember what beautiful children they were.

I'm fine. Really fine. In fact in one of the best stages of my life right now. Getting and staying sober was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I took over the family business in June of 2016 - ran it pretty well by myself for 6 months (with some help from younger son) Built it up to the point that we moved to larger premises in Jan 2017 and by the end of 2017 younger son joined me in the business. It grew even more to the point that we have two employees for almost two years now. Onwards and upwards!! I know you started your own business and that it was going well. I hope it continues to do so. Really is good to see you.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015

Join Date;
    2nd December, 2009.
    Location;
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by techie View Post
    Happy May, Army. It is so wonderful to see your post, Oney. Miss you. I’ll see if I can find the “quote” thread, Stirls.
    X-post, Techster! Great to see you, too!! Hope you are doing well!!
    AF since 10/10/2015

Join Date;
    3rd November, 2015.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

That is fantastic! You have employees now too! You must be really proud of that! My little business is doing very well, I feel so blessed. Happily sober too thankfully, modding was not a good place for me, I tried for a bit but even the 2 drinks I was having were making me feel so ill so back to what I do best ...being sober. I was only saying to someone this morning that I never get fed up of the wonderful feeling of waking up hangover free. Happily sober since Jan 2019.

― Rumi

Join Date;
    2nd December, 2009.
    Location;
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by one2many2 View Post
    That is fantastic! You have employees now too! You must be really proud of that! My little business is doing very well, I feel so blessed. Happily sober too thankfully, modding was not a good place for me, I tried for a bit but even the 2 drinks I was having were making me feel so ill so back to what I do best ...being sober. I was only saying to someone this morning that I never get fed up of the wonderful feeling of waking up hangover free. Happily sober since Jan 2019.
    Oney - that is fantastic!! You should be very proud of yourself. Raising a family and starting up a business is not easy. And staying sober - even better! Good for you!!!
    AF since 10/10/2015

Join Date;
    3rd November, 2015.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Stirly, it really is good to reconnect with you again, I will make a habit of dropping by in the future x

― Rumi

Join Date;
    2nd March, 2009.
    Location;
    Ireland.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Well hello there Oney!!! Great to see you! And hey to Stirly and Techie and Jackie earlier on - and MrChancey --- weird fecking day here - loads of contact from HQ -- wish they'd leave me alone at this stage -- want me to tell them when I want to take all my annual leave for the year.... FOR THE YEAR??? janey mac -- don't even know when we will be going back -- if EVER....
    Anyway - that little rant over -- as I say - great to see you Oney - there are so many that we never hear of anymore - sad really!!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Join Date;
    3rd November, 2015.
    Posts;
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo Mollers! What you thinking of that little announcement from Leo then?

― Rumi