Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army Mayl 2020

Morning and waves to the world,
    [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]...........I cannot believe your young one's 26.
    The S&H is 32 next month but in my mind he's about 6 wandering either about with his shirt hanging out, a grubby face and or his favourite position............lying on the floor to watch TV.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].........that's a beautiful place. Bess is prolly the only labrador in the world that tip-toes round puddles............she hates water.

I'm now literally in lockdown............the lock on the front door is in layman's terms............fecked. We managed to lock up. The back door one's dodgy as well. A man that can better be here toot-sweet.
    Last edited by JackieClaire; May 26, 2020, 02:44 PM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] what's wrong with your locks ?
      ( that a cut & colour wouldn't fix ) :haha:

No really what's up ?
      Edit : Oh just re read it's fecked !
      Last edited by satz123; May 26, 2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Evening everyone. What a lovely walk Satz, Rosie is a very lucky girl. That’s strange about Bess and water, our guy who’s half lab adores it and is learning to swim. He’s getting there, first attempt was more like bunny hops. Mary and Fickle, think you have sold me on the robovac, the amount of dog hair around here is unbelievable.

Working week over and my neighbor is going to cut my hair tomorrow. Can’t wait, it’s just as well I wear a mask at work, it helps hide the crazy shape.

Comment

I got Jilly to cut the back of my hair today Rusters...truly couldn't stand it...not sure how great a job it is tho...thankfully can't see it!!!

Evening all...I'm in bad form all day so in the bed now ..tomorrow might be better
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]..................your first thought did make me laugh :haha:

The worst thing is I'm wasn't that bothered about going out and now I'm straining at the leash. We can get in and out but the backdoor's on the dodgy side too.If that goes belly up we'll be climbing in and out the front window...
            Here endeth the most boring post I've ever written.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION], bless your heart. :hug: Know exactly what you mean.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                Morning all - beautiful day - off for a walk soon 'cos Rosie has me demented to get out. She loves the wide open spaces & a swim in the River Liffey at Castletown House.

Oh.My.God.
                How beautiful is that?

Extremely busy couple of days with deadlines but I'm cutting myself a break today.
                Looks like there is some reading back to do.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

CAme across this while mooching around the Interweb :

Julia Gillard misogyny speech voted most unforgettable Australian TV moment: watch in full - YouTube

Bloody marvellous to be able to speak like that - she doesn't even flinch or miss a beat when they are trying to interrupt her !
                  So good to hear that again [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] . I was and still am a massive fan. I have to admit that I found the captions amusing. Maybe we should all be captioned with our accents (permanent cold)
                  She is still out there doing great stuff. Julia Gillard takes on new role at medical research giant, backs calls for a coronavirus inquiry - ABC News
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'd love to know what your Karen is there Mers?? (I think)

Stirly sounds like you need to have a recruitment campaign there. There should be plenty of unemployed people around at the moment who would love that job and do a good one. Unbelievable.

Fickle and Stirly I was really taken by your inner critic observations. That's one of the things that I still really struggle with. My inner critic has a long memory and has catalogued every stupid thing I've done since childhood. I really don't know what the point is or how to silence it, but it is a daily battle and is affecting my life so I have to apply myself to it. I'm sure that most people never dwell on their errors like this. The last thing I want is to be enjoying my garden and have all of this self-critical shit going through my head but it does and it seems intent on ruining every lovely experience. Old inner critic seems to hate it when I'm happy and enjoying myself.
                    Anyway, there I go off on my tangent again, but this phenomenon has become much worse since I stopped drinking.

Right it's a work day so I better get on.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                      [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]..................your first thought did make me laugh :haha:

The worst thing is I'm wasn't that bothered about going out and now I'm straining at the leash. We can get in and out but the backdoor's on the dodgy side too.If that goes belly up we'll be climbing in and out the front window...
                      Here endeth the most boring post I've ever written.
                      I beg to differ, mental picture of you coming in the window made me smile. Mr M did that yesterday, because he has no patience to wait until the door was opened, like a normal person.

Rustop, I am so jealous. Thinking of getting my sister to take a bit off mine.

Yes, Karen is the hoover [MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION]. Unlike you, I do not sleep with her. Yet.
                      I am embarrassed about how (searching for the right word..) 'successful' she has been on the carpets so far :egad:
                      Rustop, they have ones that are specifically for dog hairs, but obviously suck up everything else too. My neighbour has one that cuts the grass.

Beautiful pic [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]. Guy I work with takes pics most morning in that area. With his dog. He could live next door to you

Shes some woman, that Julia Gillard, dont know her at all, but yes, Id love to be able to talk like in public!!
                      Last edited by IamMary; May 26, 2020, 06:06 PM.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all. [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] 'Karen', I've discovered, is a robot vacuum cleaner and I want one :rant:

This is what I think I'll do during June. Biddie you can join me: it's basically 'I'll do as I please with no guilt' lifestyle

I Tried Living Like A Stereotypical “French Girl” & It Changed My Life
                        Last edited by satz123; May 27, 2020, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Morning and waves to the world,
                          [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].............just had a thought for your trip to Greece...........there's a vacancy at Stirly's place. I'm sure she'll give you plenty of time off.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION].....actually imaging the gigantic Mr JC (he's 6'4") clambering in and out of the window has made me

Didn't sleep well, again. sigh..........partly as the police helicopter was flying low over the our neighbourhood at a very low height..........ooh the excitement of it all.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                            Beautiful pic [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]. Guy I work with takes pics most morning in that area. With his dog. He could live next door to you
                            !
                            Tell me the type of dog & I'll tell you if I know him :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

Didn't sleep well, again. sigh..........partly as the police helicopter was flying low over the our neighbourhood at a very low height..........ooh the excitement of it all.
                              Jacks the Nytol are a godsend - I sleep a solid 8-9 hours when i take one. Even my bladder goes to sleep :haha:

Comment

Jacks the Nytol are a godsend - I sleep a solid 8-9 hours when i take one. Even my bladder goes to sleep :haha:
                                I've got some and the 'harder' version Sominex.....they make me as really thirsty....I get a good 5 or 6 hours normally. I shouldn't moan as I was never a good sleeper even as a baby and it was exciting having the police helicopter flying about.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X