• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army Mayl 2020

God I'm bloody fat again.
    Shit.
    Reading back

Edit: On further examining the site I see that all I really need is fruit, roots and leaves for the complete cure-all.
    Good to know.
    Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; May 3, 2020, 07:38 AM. Reason: Fruit roots and leaves
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

oney!!!!
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Evening,
          Well the lady on the news just said that its unlikely that you can be reinfected twice, but that as you heal, some infected dead cells could cause a positive test again - well that makes sense, looking at your mam [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].

Lovely day here again. I went all out on the weeding. Again. its never ending. Moved a few plants around. Im still sore from nettle stings.

Ordered a Steam mop.

Bridge - look at intermittent fasting??
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Chancer, I really do think that time apart can only be a good thing, in time, for you and your wife. And for your kids too - they were very serious about needing space. You are doing great.

Molly, sorry to hear that about your son.

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
              God I'm bloody fat again.
              Shit.
              Reading back

Edit: On further examining the site I see that all I really need is fruit, roots and leaves for the complete cure-all.
              Good to know.
              I agree. I eat roots shoots and leaves.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Much better temperament as the day went on and tbh [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]...........that made me :hahaha: I know exactly what you're on about.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION].........I found the same article and hot-footed over here with it but you got in first...........I'm blaming that on the fact I've got the attention span of a kitten and started reading about flour production and was delayed.

[MENTION=11158]stirly-girly[/MENTION].......loved the video. There are some fab ones about . All contributions welcome from anyone..........Whatsapp, FB, here.....we do need a laugh.

And for some reason on my phone, I'm getting local news from Cornwall.........I know I was speaking to a pla about 10 days ago who lives down there so I must have pressed something on my phone when I hung up.
                I also managed while playing a Randy Rainbow clip and it turned up on the TV. I know its got the facility to do that but haven't a clue how I did it. Got the shock of my life when he started on about a spoonful of Clorox in the corner.

Oh some good news, my Aunt's friend (known her for years) became a grandma to twins the other day............two little baby girls weighing in at nearly 6llbs each. Bet that made her eyes water.

And my Dyson will arrive later this week......so if anyone wants a second had Vax with a shabby flex......you can have it.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                  Evening,

Bridge - look at intermittent fasting??
                  It's the fasting bit that I'll struggle with. I presume they exclude sugar in the fasting part?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    I agree. I eat roots shoots and leaves.
                    Wombat boi...
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                      It's the fasting bit that I'll struggle with. I presume they exclude sugar in the fasting part?
                      Oh Biddie - I'm struggling big-time too with the sugar.
                      There are days in work where I just eat chocolate all day - binge on it. I'm beginning to think it's a stress thing.

At home I'm ok.

Intermittent fasting means we don't eat after 8pm and first meal after 11am
                      But that is not working for me if my first meal is chocolate ......

Comment

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]
                        Just noticed our join dates are just 7 days apart back in 2009 .....

Comment

I find if i do keto for 3-5 days the sugar cravings go away. I have a stress/sugar craving response and once i've ketoed it out of my system then i can get on with the fasting without too much difficulty. I drink large black coffee in the morning, then black teas after that till lunchtime when I fall on my lunch like nobody's business.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Another beautiful day here. Think it is stress Satz. Our routine has gone out the window. I’m still checking in every week with WW but finding it hard to keep motivated. Tried fasting in the past but got too hungry. One of the reasons I am sticking with WW during this is that I eat really healthy, loads of fruit and veg etc while doing it and need to keep the immune system in good shape with all this going on.

Comment

Yes, has to be stress. And look, wouldnt it be way worse if we were still drinking... I was lying in bed this morning imagining how things would be had I stayed on the path i was on.. I had to stop, couldn't bare the idea if it. The affect on the kids, my marriage, my job, coping today..

Ive seen the quote a bunch of times.. "if they dont open the pubs soon, we will all be alcoholics!"

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              Much better temperament as the day went on and tbh [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]...........that made me :hahaha: I know exactly what you're on about.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION].........I found the same article and hot-footed over here with it but you got in first...........I'm blaming that on the fact I've got the attention span of a kitten and started reading about flour production and was delayed.
                              :haha:
                              Lovely to hear about new babies. :happy2:
                              Could do with a new hoover. Looking at a robotic one again - the last one was brilliant, bought 11 years ago, but Im weighing up the cost of a new part that might or might not fix it Vs a new model (loads of cheaper versions available now). Our main hoover needs servicing too.

The weather is really playing ball over this corner of the globe. Bank holiday here today, so Im off to weed, bake and clean. Living the dream..

Comment

Morning its stress and anxiety.
                                I'm at the other end of the spectrum as mine anxiety is leaving me with no appetite at all. I'm eating but tbh it my stomach feels like its already had two Christmas dinners, so its hard to get anything in and it makes me feel physically sick. But I'm forcing it down in ,small but often, and keeping up on my supplements and vitamins.

Loads on line about stress & anxiety.........if you take to look. The Chinese recognized it centuries ago that the stomach is like a second brain.... another Google fest.

@ IamMary..........don't know what it is about twins this year but Jenny's got a pal who's expecting twins.............she's so huge her husband is having to sleep on a camp bed next to the big bed............they've both had the virus and the babies will be delivered later this month.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X