International Army Mayl 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army Mayl 2020

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]..................cross post..that was about 4/5 years ago.................she's had to sell her house. She's gay and her partner died about 10 years ago. Their house was magnificent......four bedroom, a kitchen to die for, fab garden....even a little stream. So sad and it went for peanuts.
    She's now happyish in her own world now.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
      it's funny tho - (re. the thinking someone was pregnant if they weren't drinking) when one has a 'clear conscience' it's completely turned around tho - I remember when I was pregnant with Joey I was invited to a girls Halloween party in my pals house -- always good fun boozey days and I agonised over what to tell them as to why I wasn't drinking -- ridiculous but I was sort of embarrassed about being pregnant at the grand old age of 37 - so I told them I'd been drinking too much:hahaha:
      :hahaha: The irony

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]...........I'm suffering from cross-post syndrome.
        There's a bar in my Aunt's home.
        Oh and John Lewis have a special shopper for those with Alzheimer. My cousin takes her now and again for a shop.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
          [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]..........
          Oh and John Lewis have a special shopper for those with Alzheimer. My cousin takes her now and again for a shop.
          What a great idea ....

Comment

Hope you had fun with Randy, JC. He is so funny, clever, and completely on point. Unfortunately we are giving him more and more to work with for his satirical songs.

When you wrote about that feeling, Satz, I literally felt a sensation which is sort of at the back of my tongue and in my throat that was how my body always expressed that want/desire/craving. I also don’t miss it at all!

Comment

Originally posted by fickle View Post
              I am trying not to go on about the weight thing less as I realise not everyone is enjoying that topic. Its just for me it had become a life-death situation.
              Well I certainly hope you will talk about it as you wish. I'm certainly enjoying it!

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
              .............this time a member of Parliament (one of Boris's new mates) with all the symptoms of the virus who also couldn't find anywhere safe in London.............took a 250-mile train journey home while coughing and snotting all over the place.......to the north of England.
              Could he not afford a backpackers in London because he's so poor?

Originally posted by fickle View Post
              Do I need to be more assertive, more dignified,
              Yes you do. I recommend putting your face within one inch of theirs and saying the following:
              'Yes I'll have a Vodka. Hit me up. But first, I have my crack pipe here and you SIMPLY MUST come and get a hit with me.
              Because ME.
              I won't take NO FOR AN ANSWER....'

Originally posted by satz123 View Post

The worst culprit is 96 year old Sarah. Fully with-it - she had me mithered today. I had to keep going out and moving her chair for her to follow the sun in order that she got an even tan ...... Jesus !!!
              I like your form, Sarah.

Oh Man, this workplace restructure is a pain in my arse. Enough said.
              Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; May 31, 2020, 10:10 PM.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What IS it they want you to do or be Bridge? I'm going back a bit to the unknown as well...not sure where or with who I will be working..so not a big change but for this social recluse a wee bit scary..
                Another glorious bank holiday Monday here..just heading to beach for quick swim before the untouchables congregate! Laters folks
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Oh I heard The Great Unwashed are waiting for you at the beach Molls : :hahaha:

Last edited by satz123; June 1, 2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Good morning everyone. It is glorious indeed. Lucky you Molly, wish I was at the sea. Unfortunately I started this painting job so I must finish it. Catch you all later.

Comment

Right been to Aldi - 2 huge bags - unpacked it all.
                      picnic packed - just junk - no fancy stuff I'm on my shaggin' day off.
                      Kids are visiting - first time in 3 months and we're going for a picnic in Castletown House grounds..

My darling husband got up, had HIS breakfast, walked Rosie and then sprawled on the sun lounger.
                      After being sprawled on the sun lounger past 2 weeks...... ( intermittant shite done in the garden - that is NOT work)

Now: I don't often say much - maybe that's the problem - but WTF is that fair after I worked the weekend ????

Rant most certainly NOT over ...... just the interval
                      Last edited by satz123; June 1, 2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                        Right been to Aldi - 2 huge bags - unpacked it all.
                        picnic packed - just junk - no fancy stuff I'm on my shaggin' day off.
                        Kids are visiting - first time in 3 months and we're going for a picnic in Castletown House grounds..

My darling husband got up, had HIS breakfast, walked Rosie and then sprawled on the sun lounger.
                        After being sprawled on the sun lounger past 2 weeks...... ( intermittant shite done in the garden - that is NOT work)

Now: I don't often say much - maybe that's the problem - but WTF is that fair after I worked the weekend ????

Rant most certainly NOT over ...... just the interval
                        It's June mate.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                        X