International Army Mayl 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army Mayl 2020

That is fantastic! You have employees now too! You must be really proud of that! My little business is doing very well, I feel so blessed. Happily sober too thankfully, modding was not a good place for me, I tried for a bit but even the 2 drinks I was having were making me feel so ill so back to what I do best ...being sober. I was only saying to someone this morning that I never get fed up of the wonderful feeling of waking up hangover free. Happily sober since Jan 2019.
    “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
      That is fantastic! You have employees now too! You must be really proud of that! My little business is doing very well, I feel so blessed. Happily sober too thankfully, modding was not a good place for me, I tried for a bit but even the 2 drinks I was having were making me feel so ill so back to what I do best ...being sober. I was only saying to someone this morning that I never get fed up of the wonderful feeling of waking up hangover free. Happily sober since Jan 2019.
      Oney - that is fantastic!! You should be very proud of yourself. Raising a family and starting up a business is not easy. And staying sober - even better! Good for you!!!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thank you Stirly, it really is good to reconnect with you again, I will make a habit of dropping by in the future x

― Rumi

Comment

Well hello there Oney!!! Great to see you! And hey to Stirly and Techie and Jackie earlier on - and MrChancey --- weird fecking day here - loads of contact from HQ -- wish they'd leave me alone at this stage -- want me to tell them when I want to take all my annual leave for the year.... FOR THE YEAR??? janey mac -- don't even know when we will be going back -- if EVER....
          Anyway - that little rant over -- as I say - great to see you Oney - there are so many that we never hear of anymore - sad really!!
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Yo Mollers! What you thinking of that little announcement from Leo then?

― Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
              Yo Mollers! What you thinking of that little announcement from Leo then?
              not terrible sure tbh! the old folks who weren't locked in anyways are now unlocked - and we can walk 5k - which doesn't bring us to the Naul Skerries Swords or anywhere achully that 2k wouldn't get us STILL no idea when I'm going back to work - and now I'm being told by a man in Ullapool that he needs my 140 euros more than I do despite the fact he's closed his hotel and taken my money...…………….. other than that --- ALL'S GRAND:hugesmile:

Comment

Waves to Oney the business owny...

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]........did you pay with a credit card,..........might get your money back on that there or your holiday insurance. It's a grey area. Everyone's dithering.

A friends daughter was all set for Disneyworld, Florida when Thomas cook went belly up, got her money back ...........rebooked and now this has hit. Four very disappointed children under ten.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh it's small fry in the scheme of things! But yeah if he can't pay I'll claim on travel insurance...got a back to work date!!! So excited!! Allegedly 8th June all going well!! Now we just need this poxy virus to behave!!!!!

Comment

Guessing those people weren't meant to go on hols for some reason!!

Comment

Good night everyone. Great to see the visitors, Techie and Oney drop in, welcome. Hard to believe it is the first of May, thanks for getting the thread started JC.

Bbq’d for the first time this evening. Weather did not really cooperate but it was a change of diet.

Comment

WE were lucky, Mr. JC got a little tax rebate which would have covered ours.........so it would have really been in one hand and out the other............most back from the company and £200 credit to use as a deposit in the next 24 months.
                        Defer it 'til next year as a compromise, perhaps.

No BBQ here...........dark, gloomy clouds about 4:30 pm and its bucketed down since.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wish Mr. JC would go back to work...........its been 5 weeks of working mostly from home..........he's okay with it all but I still go swanning in with my pajamas, effing and jeffing, because I can't find a jumper and start raking through the wardrobe in there.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all - looooong busy day in work today
                            Talk tomorrow - now I'm ZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Ah lovely to see you there Oney.

Chancer, you are figuring all of this out and you wont get all the answers right away. Good that your busy this weekend. 3 weeks is massive!! well done.

Molly, I saw that about the libraries opening, brilliant to have a date! I like that we have a plan now. Plus the over 70s are allowed out next week :love:
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Afternoon Army,
                                OMG so good to see you Oney! Wonderful to hear you are happy and well after all these years :hug:
                                Have been very quiet due to changing jobs being a rather stressful time but all good.. reading back…

Comment

Working...
                                X