2 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 months

Wow its been 2 whole months since I had my last beer and life has been great. No regrets and no lack of sleep for church the next day. I even forgot to celebrate my 2 month af anniversary. I will make it up tomorrow with some af drinks.

I never want to be drunk again. Just watching drunk people on youtube is helping to remind me on why I no longer desire to be one of them.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Re: 2 months

great work drifty, keep it up. i cant imagine ever having a drink again, nothing and no one are worth drinking at.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Congrats on 2 months!!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Well done, [MENTION=9396]DriftyAlison0[/MENTION].
          It's lovely to see you back on track.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by DriftyAlison0 View Post
            Wow its been 2 whole months since I had my last beer and life has been great. No regrets and no lack of sleep for church the next day. I even forgot to celebrate my 2 month af anniversary. I will make it up tomorrow with some af drinks.

I never want to be drunk again. Just watching drunk people on youtube is helping to remind me on why I no longer desire to be one of them.
            Wowza! Great work Drifty. Keep it rolling mi amiga.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
            X