Super Sober Shout Out 10th May 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 10th May 2020

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be scared of making the leap...........Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

I believe its Mother's Day in some parts of the world, so............................

As usual, there's always a a free hugs are available...................

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number......Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its................. 3960 days from the start date to the end date or 10 years, 10 months, 3 days excluding the end date.....................:love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 10th May 2020

Happy Mother’s Day to you, JC, and thanks for the thread. 2663 days for me.

Comment

5 years, 3 months, and 28 days of living life grateful for the little things...

I have to apologize to [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] for not being on the ball with the Shout Out thread. I was seeding in a field with steep hills and lots of bush to go around and completely forgot. Sorry my friend, I promise not to forget next time you call on me.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]...............no worries at all.
        Thought you minght be ploughning and scattering. Keep it going there's a shortage of flour over here
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

3681 Days!!!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

2526 days

Comment

3399 AF days for me! Happy Mother’s Day, all! Wooohooo! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

A sober fence-building week from me.

Comment

20 days alcohol-free since relapsing. Thought I could add a little booze to my sober life. It wasn’t possible. Plus, living as an active addict again was a pain in the ass, not to mention very grim.

JC, thanks for the thread, and for your 8-day detox regimen from so many years ago. It worked for me a second time.

Comment

2352 days or 6 years 5 months and 9 days.

Happy mothers day one and all xx
                    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Welcome back, [MENTION=12998]Pie[/MENTION] :hug:

Comment

Hi, All:

2351 days or 6 years 5 months and 8 days.

Welcome back, Pie! Settle in for a good, long time. It WAS a pain in the ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
                          20 days alcohol-free since relapsing. Thought I could add a little booze to my sober life. It wasn’t possible. Plus, living as an active addict again was a pain in the ass, not to mention very grim.

JC, thanks for the thread, and for your 8-day detox regimen from so many years ago. It worked for me a second time.
                          I'm so happy to see you back and its great that my advice helped. De-toxing is not easy.

Congratulaions on your 20 days..............see you next week.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                          X