X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 17th May 2020

[MENTION=6034]caysea[/MENTION]

Its a cake day and a half. Congratulations. :hug:

Last edited by JackieClaire; May 18, 2020, 05:49 AM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I had a crazy busy day yesterday starting from 4 am when I got up till when I went to bed and I missed checking in here! So today it's

5 years, 4 months, and 5 days of living life appreciating the hard work we all do to reach individual milestones...

Huge congrats to [MENTION=6034]caysea[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 17th May 2020

Originally posted by caysea View Post
        Hi All
        Hit a nice anniversary yesterday. 12 years

So today it is 4384 days or 12 years and 1 day

It was with the help of fellow MWO members when I first came here that enabled me to be successful. I thank them all
        Caysea
        Amazing, Caysea!! And how great that you are still here to show that it can be done!! Huge congrats!!!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
        X