Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 24 2008

Hi everyone,

Sea - I am so glad the banks have given you a bit of a break.

Cy - hope the cravings have gone.
    Finally got a pic of my Mountains for you - This is 4 minutes ago
    Attached files [img]/converted_files/637308=4052-attachment.jpg[/img]
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

morning zep. That photo is AMAZING! What a beautifull place to live. You know, alot of N.Z reminded me of Wales. Thank you for that. Going to try and blow it up and print it out. cravings passed thankfully. were pretty bad earlier. you ever been up those mountains?
      that when we were warriors was pretty brutal in parts
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Cy - I'm trying to figure out on how to get the pic bigger. Never been up there but I have some great shots of the mountains around Wanaka which I have been on (my ex is a hunter and I used to go tromping about on the hills with him a bit).

Yeah I told you once were warriors was a bit rough. It is quite realistic unfortunately.

Comment

Would be great to see some more.
          Been a strange day for cravings for quite a few of us tdy. Must be something in the air. Evenings are getting colder and that was a strange trigger that i didnt know exsisted. The smell of the colder nights made me want to go to the nice warm pub and have 'a' pint, which i know would of turned into 4 and a bottle of wine on the way home. If theres one thing im sure of its i cant mod!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/637316=4053-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Beautifull zep. Whos that sat on the rock?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That's my ex - we were together for six years but he finally got sick of my drinking.

Comment

Think alot of us have been there zep! How we love(ed) killing ourselves more than the people who were lovingly trying to stop us killing ourselves ill never understand. Nature of the beast i suppose.
                  Time for bed for me zep. Sorry cant stay longer, but been up since 6 this morning and am flagging badly! Have a great day and hopefully ill catch you in the morning/evening.x
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Night Cym - catch up with you later

Comment

Working...
                    X