Sobrexa - doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sobrexa - doesn't work

Just wanted to pass along to the group... I did try Sobrexa, spent the $800 and it did nothing. Don't waste your money.

I am not a heavy drinker, but like a few glasses of wine or beer daily. I did nothing to stop the desire to have another.

Now trying hypnosis and daily self-talk.

Hope this is helpful!!

Sobrexa - doesn't work

Thank you for passing along this information.

Playland

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

Thanks, I heard that also.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

Hi Doitnow, sorry to hear that Sobrexa didn't work, but thanks for posting about it here.

Unfortunately, in most cases, what sounds too good to be true usually is. Baclofen seems to be a rare exception to this, for some people at least, and a few others mention naltrexone (via the Sinclair Method mainly) to have helped them. I have found by accident that mirtazapine and oxcarbazepine (Trileptal) have helped my mood, anxiety, and alcohol cravings greatly, although I am also taking Antabuse under supervision daily.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

you are welcome. I am trying mediation and hypnosis. I am super healthy in general, but come the 5:00 hour...well its a habit I am breaking.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

Sobrexa Didn't Work For Me Either

Sobrexa didn't work for me either. I posted more extensively on the Holistic Forum if you care to know more. I even purchased more Sobrexa bottles after my original $800.00 purchase, thinking I was a "hard" case, but to no avail.

I did tell the company reps that I would be posting and gave them my handle, Chilipepper, when I started the program. For this reason I believe they monitor this site for reviews.

I would like to hear from someone on this site who has had success with Sobrexa. According to their reps, daidzen, the active ingredient in kudzu, is at much higher levels in their product vs. kudzu capsules sold on the mywayout.org website, thus their proposed 83% success rate.

I've only heard from two failures and no successes thus far on this site.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

I don't think you will hear of successes as least on this site. I did searches and found zero.

I found kudzu laughable for those of us that had/have serious drinking issues. Kudzu on steroids does not sounds like a workable model.

If kudzu was so great a pharma probably would have synthesized a strong version of it and be selling it.

I wish supplements worked so great but I have not had any luck. I have used kudzu, glutamine, lithium orotate, 5 HTP, and a host of others. Sadly I think the strong stuff is needed for people that have bad addictions like myself.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

Yep, Lost, I think you're right. I've never had any luck with supplements either and I've spent a ton on them over the years to break this monsterous habit.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

Yes, I have spent so much $$$.

Some work for some things. Like some of the exercise supps. NO Xplode is one that comes to mind. I might take some of that today being I am so tired. Forgot all about it.

Supplements for breaking habits, good luck. Even for my sugar cravings glutamine did nothing. I tried powders and massive doses. Still had the pangs.

I am interested in nootroopics (sp?). Just not sure that's more waste of money.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

I have completed the Last Call Program with great success. I have gone a quart of whiskey-a-day habit to today being 6-months alcohol free. I credit the Last Call Program for helping me launch my new life. Worth every penny I spent and in hindsight not even close to the cost of alcohol I was consuming.

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

doitnow1111;1390836 wrote: Just wanted to pass along to the group... I did try Sobrexa, spent the $800 and it did nothing. Don't waste your money.
                      Reading these posts, I realized I did get really close to purchasing the Last Call program a while back. As many said here, it sounded too good to resist.
                      Hence, too good to be true.

So glad my husband talked me out of throwing that much money out of the window.

When you're desperate, you'd try anything. But the $10 per bottle for Baclofen sounds a lot less suspicious than $800 for a treatment nobody has really ever heard about. True, Bac is not exactly out there either, but there is very respectable scientific lit supporting it, and growing, not to mention testimonials of hundreds of people who swear by it, and counting. Not at all with Last Call...

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

What's with all the Sobrexa posts all of a sudden? Did this new Sobrexa/Last Call thing just get featured on Oprah or something?

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

skullbabyland;1540833 wrote: What's with all the Sobrexa posts all of a sudden? Did this new Sobrexa/Last Call thing just get featured on Oprah or something?
                          Just a spammer bumping up all the threads: https://www.mywayout.org/community/se...nduser&u=20584

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

:new:

Hi,

I don't usually post on the internet, but I figure that I owe it to other people just like myself who are desperate to quit or cut down on their drinking (especially when there is a $699 price tag attached to it and people question if it's a scam). I do not work for the makers of Sobrexa, and I have no affiliation with this company. I do not personally know anyone else who has tried Sobrexa, so I can only speak from my own personal experience. For years I have been a 1 bottle-2 bottle a day wine drinker. I usually go through 7-10 standard sized bottles of wine a week. Needless to say I have spent too many years drinking too much. I was afraid of the physical effects of quitting cold turkey. I do not have the time, money, nor care to go to another rehab- I did that 5 years ago, and it didn't work for me. I tried to join AA, but at the time I wasn't really interested in that either. I didn't want to admit that I had a problem. I began taking Sobrexa the last week in July of 2013. Within 2 weeks I started to notice a decrease in my drinking. But, by week 4 I had a few days where I was drinking the same amount, and one of those days woke up with a violent hangover. I was so upset and depressed that I actually reached out to the Sobrexa online chat attendant. She was willing to call me on the phone to talk, but I didn't want to get that personal. So, through many tears I explained my situation, and she told me to increase the dosage from 4 X a day to 6 X a day for a few days. She was also very kind and understanding and helped me to not feel like a total failure. I tried her advice and it helped. In my experience, hangovers are a lot worse on Sobrexa than before I tried it. As I'm getting older, hangovers now last the entire day- not a few hours in the morning, and I simply cannot stand feeling so sick and unproductive most days of my life. Not sure why hangovers seemed worse on Sobrexa, but they did? I have to confess that my goal was not to quit entirely. I wanted to see if this stuff could make an alcoholic a normal drinker. I have now finished the 8 week program, haven't used Sobrexa in 2 weeks, and I have to admit that I'm drinking much less than before trying Sobrexa. My doctor would say that I still drink an unhealthy amount for a woman, but I figure I'm drinking around 4 bottles a week instead of 7-10, and I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I just hope it stays this way! In fact, part of that is usually wasted, because I'll often pour a glass of wine and it ends up in the kitchen sink. This never happened before Sobrexa. As for cravings- I still have them at times. They didn't go away completely, but they are nowhere near as bad as they were before, and I don't need a drink to feel "normal" anymore. I also make myself drink a glass of water for every glass of wine that I drink and I find that helps too. If a person wants to stop drinking completely, I'm not sure that Sobrexa alone will do it. I say that because I believe there is an emotional and mental component involved (more than just an alcohol craving that causes people to drink excessively). I do think Sobrexa could be an excellent addition to some program like AA, and could increase your chances to quit for good, if that's what you want, because for me it really helped with the alcohol cravings. Furthermore, the Kalmaro supplement that comes with it is great for anxiety/jitters/irritability, and I used it for the first week while taking Sobrexa. In conclusion, I'm really glad that I made the investment, tried Sobrexa, and completed the 8 week program. By now it has paid for itself as I'm spending less money on the booze. It is so wonderful to wake up in the morning and feel good instead of feeling like death. Again, I just hope my drinking stays this way, and doesn't increase again. If it starts to, I have another few bottles of Sobrexa leftover and I'll use them. Even if I have to take this herbal Kudzu supplement on and off for the rest of my life, I still figure it's healthier for my body than all the booze I was drinking before. If I change my mind about Sobrexa I'll be sure to post, but so far so good! Thanks for reading and I hope my post helped!

Comment

Sobrexa - doesn't work

started declinol a few days ago,///very similar, and feel absolutely nothing.no reduced cravings, in fact i drank more than usual the last few days. Probably a scam, but if it starts working in a day or 2. I will be the first to post and praise the product

Comment

Working...
                              X