No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - November 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all. Been busy getting ready for the second part of our mini vacation. I can't wait.

Hope to post tonight. I wish I could get on here at work.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Today is draaaaaaggggiiiinnnngggg..........................
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

it's raining and slow here and we are bored to death. My right ear is killing me, so I may be off to the doctor again....ughhhh
        My carpet cleaner buddy is going to clean my carpet at some point
        Someone suggested I just move the bed over a few inches....that made me laugh
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm with Dots,hardwood upstairs,tile downstairs,Vegas is too damn dusty for carpet! plus i bought a really nice area rug for the living room and with all of Louie's milk/food spilling itlooks like shit! imagine if i had all carpet,hubs says he misses carpet though but i do not,K9, you should crock pot cook for yourself,go to work come home and dinners done,plus nearly everything you can cook in there is healthy,slow at work,this week is not what i imagined,watch them all pile in tomorrow and piss me off! my toilet overflowed in my bathroom this morning,luckily i'm a slob so the clothes on the floor soaked it up,and luckily it was only water and t.p,no poops haha
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh yeah i forgot,Nora,that place you stayed looked amazing,lucky dog,where's the second half gonna be?

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - You crack me up, you have a self-cleaning bathroom! My shower curtain is none too steady these days after my tumble off the toilet the other night! LOL
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

OMGee Pauly....you goof!!
                I prefer carpet since it is quieter......but a lot of peeps I know love hardwood and ceramic...to each his own :-)
                I was telling them at work that I think I have an earwig in my ear like they did to Captain Kirk in the Star Trek movie and they both looked at me like I was from another planet.....pun intenteded!! I can't remember who the bad guys were with the big wrinkled foreheads....K something....KLINGONS!!!!!!!
                ok...I am rambling from sheer boredom........

Comment

I have to go look for you on FB Nora

Comment

Errands completed and a pot of chili on the stove..
                    DWTS last show tonight.
                    Gym tomorrow and we are off on Friday. Trainer is going north with his wife...we might go and do the machines..or NOT.....
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I am eating leftover chili and managed not to dump any on the floor......

Comment

Originally posted by mama bear View Post
                        OMGee Pauly....you goof!!
                        I prefer carpet since it is quieter......but a lot of peeps I know love hardwood and ceramic...to each his own :-)
                        I was telling them at work that I think I have an earwig in my ear like they did to Captain Kirk in the Star Trek movie and they both looked at me like I was from another planet.....pun intenteded!! I can't remember who the bad guys were with the big wrinkled foreheads....K something....KLINGONS!!!!!!!
                        ok...I am rambling from sheer boredom........
                        Oh my gosh! The image that you gave me....it was called - The Wrath of Khan!

We are heading to exactly the same spot. As soon as I leave work tomorrow. It's perfect.......the room is all paid for - 1 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen & living room. Casey went down last night & his girlfriend went down EARLY this morning (5:30 am). She will be heading back home in a couple hours. Casey will come home tomorrow sometime and then hubby & I will have it to ourselves for a couple of days. Casey wants to stay here because of work, school, girlfriend.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I thought I had lost my post but there it is. Anyway, glad you managed not to dump any chili tonight, Mama.

We went & bought groceries so we can cook & eat in the room - won't have to spend much in restaurants. This has been just the best time - it was so thoughtful of my SIL to think of us. I'll try to post a pic on here, if I can.

Love & hugs to all. I've been thinking about you so much. Funny things is that I'll have my computer and be able to get on for the next few days. Everyone is going to be busy doing their own stuff. LMAO
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora I will be here the rest of the week off and on...hope this place is not too quiet...like tonight....
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Nora and Dottie - I will be here too - we are not going anywhere, although my daughter is coming over - but M-I-L is too poorly to be coming over or for us to visit her so this year will seem odd. Last night I was watching TV - something I so rarely do, as I usually DVR stuff - anyway I was watching the stuff going on in Ferguson - it is hard not to, when it is on the doorstep!

Nora - glad that you are having a good time - and so nice to hear from you !! :welldone:

Off to the gym very shortly - have a session with the trainer booked - then I am coming home and going to carry on painting. Finally - LOL

I have finally - at long last - managed to find a solution with the AB. I now take 1/8 of a tab - it is enough that I know I will not drink because there is SOME in my body - but it is not enough to upset my tummy ..... YEAH. SO, what I have been doing - and some will say this is not a good idea - but some days I do allow myself to have a drink - and so do not take the 1/8 that day ......but never two days in a row ! So I have way more AF days than drinking days ... and I don't overdo the days that I drink. I am feeling pretty good about the whole thing .....

Pauly - did you continue with the Rhodiola? it is something that takes a couple of days to 'work' and the effects are quite subtle - but I do think it is good - I have never taken the two that you take - but then I am taking the Rhodiola for depression ....SO sorry about your loo overflowing - what a pain for you !!

K9 - I had forgotten about my eldest - she used to have the most horrendous nosebleeds too when she was little - really scary ones - and yes, that is what these are like. After hearing from varying folk, I am probably not going to see about cauterization - I am a big wimp !!!

Snow predicted here later today - it is pretty cold out there now but not cold enough as we are getting rain first then it is changing to ice then snow - love when it does that (does everyone get the gentle sarcasm there? ROTFLMBO).

Got to go and feed the dogs then get ready for the gym - I am telling her NO SHOULDERS TODAY....

Hugs, Sun XXX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey all.Sun,i'm gonna buy a lower strength Rhodiola and work up,the 250 mg is too much for me as a start up,i only had that on hand cuz a customer of mine gave it to me to try,Dots,i'll be here tooall i care about is eating,and watching the parade on t.v,not going anywhere,i think i have an abcess on my wisdom tooth gum,it's so puffy,this just happened,i have antibiotics that expired 4 days ago,think i should chance it?dentist can't get me in for weeks,i think it's funny that some of us are on a chilli eating week,great minds think alikeWendy's has good chili,i forgot about that,,hey on the fitbit,i'm using it on the computer,do i have to sync it everyday?or just to check progress?do i leave the dongle (that word always makes me giggle)plugged in all day?el helpo porfavor,those of you getting snow,i'm jealousthe weather here is getting old,sorta like when i lived in San Diego,i hated the same weather day after day,Vegas used to get colder and rainier around this time,now it's mundane,off to dry my stupid hair,i only wash it every other day and had to today and it's a pain in the ass! ponytail day fo sho! hi to all.back later

Comment

Working...
                                X