Clear All

Rags I keep getting "invalid attachment" when I click sorry to say

Comment

Now I see them! But small but still there

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
        Now I see them! But small but still there

They get a bit bigger when you double click on them
        I have to reduce their size otherwise the uploader has a coniption.

Comment

And I keep getting timed out.

Comment

I can see them all!

Don't know about eating at L'Abattoir ... seems a bit harsh ... LOL

Comment

It was pretty damned good, but the Hawkesworth was out of this world.

Located in Vancouver in the heart of historic Gastown, L’Abattoir offers elevated French-influenced West Coast cuisine alongside an award-winning wine program and cocktail list. Chef & Owner Lee Cooper and his team offer a Michelin Recommended dining experience with both a Chef’s Tasting Menu a

Comment

Dawson City
                Note dirt streets.. The Permafrost would buckle bitumen or concrete.
                Similarly the buildings are wooden and build on a framework. Buildings with pylons create temperature differentials
                which melt the permafrost, forms a sludge and your building sags.

Took the first pic about 10:30pm

20150614_233107.jpg

20150613_212827.jpg

20150613_211708.jpg

20150613_211858.jpg
                Last edited by Rags; September 2, 2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Thought of Tawn when I saw this in a tourist shop in Dawson

.20150614_132008.jpg

Message on the picnic table where we had lunch.

20150616_135852.jpg

This little joint made THE nicest tacos.
                  It's just up the road from wheer I got nthat bullet proof coffee.

20150616_152053.jpg

Comment

That's my new dog Reg! He's a little (insert rude word!) but...

MAWWA back atcha

Comment

And yes! Now seeing Rags pictures in big screen view.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
                        Bridgey I drummed up this ole video that Mr G produced ages ago..before he started playing ..he was a mate of John Pauls I am sure he included a flicker scene of you and him at a restaurant table before you left him in the rain?
                        That girl has left me standing in the rain speechless and clueless more times than I've played an E chord. And I just keep coming back for more! :battered:

I did play a couple of wedding gigs with John Paul the hairdresser from Brunswick when I was a lad.

Top pics Ragssy. Thank you!

Take care Reggie and all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie

Bridgey I drummed up this ole video that Mr G produced ages ago..before he started playing ..he was a mate of John Pauls I am sure he included a flicker scene of you and him at a restaurant table before you left him in the rain?

John Paul Young - "Standing In The Rain" 1978

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lURw7R8-jgI
                          I sure Mr G had this tune in mind

Ahhh Reg. I see you've found one of Mr G and my home videos.

I did indeed leave him standing in the rain. I thought his jeans far too high waisted and divisions were occurring in places which should not in polite society.

Also the white suit was a turn off, as was the kindergarten clear umbrella with a stoned roadie squirting a hose down onto it full blast.

I told him to get a haircut and a job then we'd talk.

Still waiting.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ahhh...just soaking in the culture....the photos (thankyou Rags); the songs (Cheers, Reg) and the poetry........
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I got the Hubble Telescope out and looked at your avatart, Reg.
                              Very fetching indeed.
                              What a decade for squeezing genitalia into poly-cotton blend trou it was.
                              The boy is just about to attempt the HSC and juggling some female interest, the latter being the most important of course. The only time I've seen any true application is in the organisation of formal attire and invitations. I doubt he's going to turn up at the Reginald workplace as a consultant.
                              Hope all Undies are rocking it...
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                                I got the Hubble Telescope out and looked at your avatart, Reg.
                                Very fetching indeed.
                                What a decade for squeezing genitalia into poly-cotton blend trou it was.
                                The boy is just about to attempt the HSC and juggling some female interest, the latter being the most important of course. The only time I've seen any true application is in the organisation of formal attire and invitations. I doubt he's going to turn up at the Reginald workplace as a consultant.
                                Hope all Undies are rocking it...
                                Wishing the young bloke all the very best during this busy time. And wishing for you a very happy and fulfilling day my friend.

Have a rippa out there Team roo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X