toozdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toozdi

mornin all...how are we today then?all good I hope...time for a brew I think!I just wanted to say,that Im finding things a wee bit tuff at the mo..not drink wise,smashed that long ago,but just things in general,I am going to take a little break from here for a bit ,not posting, but starting etc..I dont know what it is,but I just dont seem to have any spark,now whether its a result of what happened,the weather any other issues havent a clue,Im fine just need some time...anyways take it easy n have a good day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick, loved the pics of the coins, fascinating. What a cool hobby. Do you get to keep the coins or do they go to a museum?

Det, so good to hear from you. so sorry about the financial woes, that is really stressful. Drinking will make it worse. We both know that. Be safe driving.

Ppq, hope your mood improves.

Have a good one.

Comment

hiya Snoops ...yes get to keep the coins unless they fall under the realms of the treasure act...which is 2 or more found in the same location when it is then classed as a hoard

The following finds are Treasure under the Act, if found after 24 September 1997 (or, in the case of category 2, if found after 1 January 2003):

Any metallic object, other than a coin, provided that at least 10 per cent by weight of metal is precious metal (that is, gold or silver) and that it is at least 300 years old when found. If the object is of prehistoric date it will be Treasure provided any part of it is precious metal.
      Any group of two or more metallic objects of any composition of prehistoric date that come from the same find (see below)
      Two or more coins from the same find provided they are at least 300 years old when found and contain 10 per cent gold or silver (if the coins contain less than 10 per cent of gold or silver there must be at least ten of them). Only the following groups of coins will normally be regarded as coming from the same find: Hoards that have been deliberately hidden; Smaller groups of coins, such as the contents of purses, that may been dropped or lost; Votive or ritual deposits.
      Any object, whatever it is made of, that is found in the same place as, or had previously been together with, another object that is Treasure.
      Any object that would previously have been treasure trove, but does not fall within the specific categories given above. Only objects that are less than 300 years old, that are made substantially of gold or silver, that have been deliberately hidden with the intention of recovery and whose owners or heirs are unknown will come into this category.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I understand the feeling just kinda"Meh" why don't we try and go weekly on the thread? That way there's no duplicates,peeps can post short and sweet,plus its taking up a lot of room to start a daily thread that only a few people post on,just an idea,talked to Michelle last night and she's pretty sure the new boyfriend is bipolar,even his mom told her she thinks Michelle is a sweetheart and "what the hell are you doing with my son,I don't like the way he treats you" very sad but she STILL wants to try to work it out much love to all and I hope we all have a nice AF Tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...doesn't matter what it is, you post when and where you want. You are not responsible for this thread. I think I started the thread 4 days in a row and that was enough for me! We will see you around the boards. Just take some time for yourself. :hug:

Snoop...thanks, the mood is improving. Just focusing on what I have not what I don't have.

Pauly...you tell Michelle from someone who knows, if the boyfriend doesn't admit and accept he has a chemical imbalance and do something about it she is in for a whole lot of hurt!!!! I loved my ex to the nth degree and thought if I only do this, if I don't do that, etc. it doesn't matter. There is nothing she can do and he will manic just because someone looked at him the wrong way. I finally admitted defeat when he got close to a psychotic break and you don't want her anywhere near him at that point. Get her to do some reading, it helped me understand.

Off to deal with the last day of the deep freeze. Heading up to 50F by the end of the week, time to get the flip flops out. :yay:

Have a Terrific Tuesday all....:smile:PPQP
          Last edited by porqoui; January 10, 2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I've told her over and over PPQP their fight yesterday was over the sheet coming up off the bed at the corner while they were sleeping its weird little shit like that

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly...I know how hard it is to see what's happening when you're in the middle of it. My family saw things from the outside and tried to tell me it's not normal. I wouldn't listen. I loved my ex and made excuses for his unreal/bizarre outbursts. Bipolar people are so charismatic it's like a drug. She's going to have to make up her own mind on her own time. All I can suggest is that you be there for her and have an escape plan. Put aside some money that you can send her if she needs to get out, because when she needs to get out she needs to do it pronto. Sorry to sound so dramatic but things can escalate sooo fast! :hug:

Comment

She knows we're only a call away,the problem in November when he through her phone in the fire pit was he was also holding her ID and wouldn't give it to her,I told her last night to make sure she keeps it on her all the time,I wouldn't send money but buy a bus ticket here and she'll be able to use it,I told her if she does end up coming home I don't want him anywhere around here,thanks PPQP

Comment

Good advice Pauly. Him holding her ID gives him control and that's what he wants, to be in control. My ex has been banned from all his extended family households, except his mothers! Although she agrees with everyone, and is terrified at times when he's around, she won't give up on him. I totally understand where she's coming from but this is definitely where the saying "tough love" came from.

Comment

Hi Mick, Snoopy, Pauly, PQ, etal. Here's a thought, Mick. Change the title of this thread to "toozdi and beyond", and we'll all just keep posting right here. If one of us feels moved to start a new thread, we can. Or not

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Well it warmed up to above freezing today for the first time in a week, geez.

Mick, this time of the year, January & February historically have been downers for me. Even shen I was a kid I hated the winter. You have also had so much family drama to deal with too. Just take care of yourself, we will hang around & wait for you :hug:

Greetings to Pauly, Star, Pie & PQ.

My son & grandsons were here for dinner, nice surprise.
                      Still a lot of awkwardness going on with them but grateful to see them.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pi...Love it...Love it...Love it..."Toozdi and Beyond"...

Comment

ooohh rooo ABerooos!

Mick, take a well deserved break mate. And have some fun eh? we all deserve that.

Had a heck of a time getting to work today with the highway being closed due to flooding. we lost huge sections of major highways
                          north of town that i have no idea how they will repair. Quite a mess here but keeping my wits about me. both of them!

sorry to be brief, gotta get Dx to airport tomorrow and wash new work uniforms etc etc.

Have a marvy AF night you all and as always: be well my loves
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                          X