Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 day AF train.....hop aboard!

I guess I will be doing this by myself....oh well, it sure would be nice if anyone wants to join me, but I am going to do it no matter. This has been day one for me. I am tired and going to bed. I ate everything in the house and feel like a bear in hibernation. I will feel good tomorrow and work out hard and get this ball rolling.

Comment

Hey Buffy,

I'm not going to have all the fun by yourself... I'm joining in too.

Should we move this thread to the monthly abstinence forum?

I think we might get some more replies there.

Comment

o.k.

I started a thread in the monthly abs forum.

Comment

I think it is wonderful you are going for 30 days, but the monthly abs thread is, and always has been, about going for 30 days or longer (or less, whatever you can I suppose), so do not feel like you need to start a whole new thread for 30 days, or feel ignored if people do not jump on board right away. Sometimes splitting up the threads too much leaves less people to join each thread, if that makes any sense. Best of luck to both of you!!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Im aboard! I am in my 9th day AF and love to join you. The more we lean on each other, the better we all are.

Comment

Hey Pinkie, we are moving our butts to the Monthly Abs...hope you will join us there. Thanks for joining me Music and I'll see you all over there!....

Comment

Hi Buffy,

I am a new comer and I would LOVE to join you on your quest for acheiving 30 days. I too, have been spiraling down into binge drinking and it needs to stop. I think we can both help each other, along with the support of our MWO supporters. Today is Day One of AF and I am looking forward to many more days to follow. I am 38 years old woman, living in Los Angeles and I've had issues with drinking for such a long time, that I am at a point of being sick of tired. I have purchased the supplements and one CD and praying everyday to acheive my goal of 30 day AF.

I am most definitely "IN" for 30 days.
                AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Hi Buffy, Pinkie, Music... Count me in. I'm on 17, and wish to continue way beyond 30 days AF.
                  September 23, 2011

Comment

Cheering you guys on!!!!

Hiya buffy,
                    Just popping in to send my good wishes to yourself and all those who have joined you in your quest for 30 days abs.

Thinking I could possibly join you soon, but am STILL `sitting on the fence`!!!! lol

GO GUYS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
                    X