Clinton Cleavage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinton Cleavage!

I didn't know where to put this, but frankly being European (and I don't want to bring up this debate again), I'm just laughing my a** off what they get their knickers in a twist about in the States, with Hilary showing off a bit of her ..., I mean, .... boobies. C'mon. :goodjob:

Up until know I thought she was a guy! Good on her! Well done, Hills. Hope Bill's not gonna have a heart attack over it. Hey, look at the Frogs (ok, they're THE reference when it comes to scandals, but Scarozy's wife had an affair while he was Minister and had moved in with her boyfriend while he was in office, and so did Sarkozy, with a journalist). No big deal ...

What is it with those puritanans? We all know politicians are scum bags. What's the meaning of politics anyway? Poli = many Tics= bloodsucking animals :H

You gotta give it to the woman, while in the past she used to dress and look like Godzillary, now at least she's got the resemblance of Hillary :wow3:
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Clinton Cleavage!

Paddy - you are so funny, are you like this in 'real' life as opposed to 'cyber' life !!!!
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Clinton Cleavage!

Paddy,

What? No link to a pic of the the never-before-seen white meat udder?

Breasts are a symbol of either sexiness or nurturing;
      both images unsavory when combined with Mrs Clinton.

On second thought, thank you for not providing a link.

Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Clinton Cleavage!

I agree with you, Paddy. Americans are big Puritans when it comes to sex, or at least they don't want anything to go public. But they do all the same stuff that everyone else does. No wonder the rest of the world laughs when we get our knickers in a knot. We should be worrying about the REAL PROBLEMS facing out country, and not just a little bit of tits!
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Clinton Cleavage!

Ha, ha, Diamond. Paddy's = Paddy. No agenda ;-) And Paddy's mum's worse. You should see both of us together making fun, my dad hates it. But now with my fianc?, she's got the same wicked sense of humor, just in Spanish. Sometimes it gets lost in translation, and that's even funnier.

No, but, hey, no offense to my American friends. As Young At Heart says, I can't understand that people get stuck on a pair of boobies, when there are wars going on, and the whole Medicare issue is still not solved. I'm still trying to get Sicko on DVD here, grin ... Remember, we're in Vietnam, the land of BM Dvds
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
          X