HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Hello kind friends and fellow alcoholics!

Just checking in to say hi and hoping that you all are doing your level best to get the :crazymonkey: off your back.

Not too bad here (Yucatan Peninsula) and working hard which keeps my mind off it. Talk about booze as far as the eye can see. These Mexicans can't have much of an alcohol awareness program that's for sure!!

One of these days, when I have a reliable connection and no more 16 hour days, will write you all a bed time story.

BFN all of you and if you can't be good: be carefull... :egad:

Best Regards
    Bash zwink:

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Hi Bash,

Glad to hear that you are doing well. I am doing good, I had fallen off the wagon but managed to get back on and now it's been 16 days....it feels great. Thanks for keeping us posted and I look forward to reading your bed time story. I like reading your posts, they are so entertaining.

Take care,
    Janet
    AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Hola amigo.

Good to hear from you. You also be good and careful. Sounds like a minefield.

Yucatan is lovely (when not in the hurricane season-- which you are, so never mind).

Soak in some sun when you can for me. I forgot what it feels like.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Welcome Back Bash!

Mind the sun now, keep your hat on!

I've never been to Mexico, nor been in a hurricane...hope there isn't one coming your way.

Glad you got there safe and sound, I'm looking forward to a story as well.

Congratulations on 16 days, Janet, it does geel great doesn't it!

m. xx
        ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
        I am in the next seat.
        My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Great to see you popping in and continuing to do well, Bashley.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

:new:

Love the Yucatan. And haven't seen nearly enough of it. Know what you mean about temptation, though. I'm going there next month shortly after what will be (hopefully) 30 days AF for me. Planning to spend less time in the night life zone and more time meditating on the beautiful surroundings and people. Oh yeah, and eating A LOT.

Looking forward to your story.

Comment

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Hello Change Agent - Welcome!

Love the name, avatar and sound of meditating in the Yucatan!

Looking forward to reading about how you're doing.

Bashley - good to have a post from you! Glad you're doing OK and hope you don't get burned up, blown away (unless by something wonderful!) and you get off your 16 hour days soon! Keep you out of mischief anyways!!

Love FMF x
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Just wanted to say welcome to ChangeAgent-- and I suggest you post a new thread to introduce yourself (although you couldn't have picked a better one to sneak in on-- Bashley tends to get a wide audience). Anyway, welcome. Hope to see more of you (and Bashley too!).
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

HOLA TODOS DE MEXICO !!

Bashley...I'd love a bed-time story...thankyou! Bella xx

Comment

Working...
                  X