Kuzdu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuzdu

Hi everyone, thanks for all the replies to my previous thread the support on here is pretty overwhelming!!

Its 2pm and I am exhausted, bad nights sleep, groggy head etc.. etc...

I bought some Kuzdu from Holland & Barrett but on the bottle it says 2 a day, I am sure I read that you should take 2 tablets 3 times a day, I am a bit confused !! Does anyone know?

Also, is it ok to post lots of times or does it get annoying? I am thinking of evenings when I need something to do!!

All the best to all of you

Kuzdu

NewJen,

Once again, I can't speak to the dosing, Kudzu doesn't work for me.

However, PLEASE post as often as you need. You will not annoy us at all. (We will get worried if you disappear, tho..)

Lots of us post all over the place and need to. We share strength with each other that way and sometimes lots of laughs and sometimes sadness. Mostly, we all care.

Good luck with the Kudzu.

Have you read the book, yet? It truly is important. I have found the other supplements are just as vital. As a matter of fact, today is my start of 3 days AF and I feel fantastic. (I actually slept both AF nights, with only a few wakeups, which is normal for a woman of my age) I truly believe it is because of the supplements. Last time I tried on-the-road and had shakes and tremors, etc. It was difficult to keep up with the supps while traveling and working at the client.

I will need to organize well for my next trip so I don't mess up.

Keep posting and don't worry about annoying anyone.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Kuzdu

Feel free to post away to your heart`s content newjen.........that`s what M.W.O. is all about.........fantastic support and a place where you can come to seek support at any time of the day or night........always somebody or other around due to us all being in different time zones.

Post in the ASAP thread any time you`re finding it hard going and pop into chat........we can be serious in chat if someone is feeling down, but you`ll also find some great laughs there.

Sorry, I can`t give you any more info on the kudzu, but lots of members here who can will reply.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Kuzdu

Hello newjen
        I was taking kudzu 3 times a day 2 tablets each time when I first started. it really helps if you take some about an hour before you start getting cravings. For me it's evening around 7pm.
        What I did is 2 in the late morning
        2 late afternoon
        2 after work or before dinner.
        now I just take 2 or 3 right before I go out for a drink or 2. I am moderating, so it's quite helpful in keeping me from over drinking. Not sure how it works for people going AF.

I found that after a few months of religiously sticking to vitamins and minerals my cravings not just for booze but sugary and starchy foods started diminishing.

I can't say that I am 100% where I would like to be, but I certainly am able to control myself more.

I came home from the gym last night, opened the fridge and there was a nice chilled bottle of white wine sitting there. I just looked at it like I would the butter.

by the way the recommended dose if you are trying to stop craving alcohol is about 3000mg give or take some. (the book has the exact dose)

In terms of posting a lot, the only time it becomes annoying is when a person is deliberately trying to insult or abuse the members on this site.

welcome welcome we are all here for support and understanding
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
        X