Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu, and other things

Hi,

I found this site yesterday and think it is fabulous!!

I have ordered the book, I bought kudzu today but only took the recommended 2 tablets today (and Milk Thistle, vit b) I am on venaflaxine for PND and having googled it doesn?t look like a problem.

I am a little reluctant to take more than the recommended dose for the kudzu ? will do if I think it is safe so words of wisdom gratefully received!!!

I am going to order the stuff from website when I have the money

Thanks for listening and, if you can, responding.

xxx

Kudzu, and other things

Hi Newjen and welcome!

The Kudzu sold here is really superior to any over the counter stuff you can buy. I did not find any effect from store bought Kudzu. I would highly recommend trying the one here when you do have the money. Also the hypnotherapy CDs really help a lot. Not only do they help me with the cravings but they help me to sleep soundly.

Glad to have you here. Post as often as you like. You will get a lot of support! :welcome:
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kudzu, and other things

Thanks Lushy,

That is what I thought, I will find the money and will buy everything I need - money is not as important as my kids!!

Thank you again

xx

Comment

Kudzu, and other things

Welcome Newjen

Glad you are joining us. Definitely buy the kudzu from this website. Nothing you buy in other stores even compares to it - and believe me -the kudzu sold here does work remarkably well. At least with the kudzu I have bought from MWO I have found no side effects at all - I take 1200 mg per day with no side effects but it most definitely helps with my drinking problem. I might suggest that as a starting point once you get your order from MWO.

I hope you keep in touch with us and maybe we can help you along this journey.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
        X