Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need Day 20

Good morning everyone

Wow only 10 more days to go and the first month over. Starting out it felt like eternity and gradually it just crept up. You are right Mary take it one day at a time. Yesterday was a good day for me with no cravings.

The weather has turned very autumnal and have just had a lovely 3 miles walk with the dogs. They are great motivators to get you exercising. They are programmed to going out every morning after the school drop off and boy if you dont go they just torment me. The JR follows me around with this hopeful look on his face "we go, we go now?" Sometimes my friend is delayed and rings when she gets back, they now know that when that telephone call comes its time to go and are out the door like a shot.

Before we got the dogs, I used to go to the gym and do the fat burner on the stairmaster. About 30 minutes as part of the weight watchers programme. Have not been to the gym in years untill last week-end. Went to the hotel gym the morning of the wedding and did 30 minutes and I could not believe how much fitter I am now.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Rustop

Newbies in need Day 20

Good Morning Rustop and all to come.

Yes, the month has whizzed by at lightening speed.

Good for you on walking the dogs 3 miles a day. Great for them and you!!

Dawn burst forth here with yet another day of blue skies, low humidity and looking forward to low 80s. Fall in southern U.S. can be so beautiful!! I am really looking forward to the change of leaves.

I am feeling great on the AF trip and riding it for as long as I can.

Hope all meet their goals today, whatever they may be, and enjoy their day, too!!

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Newbies in need Day 20

Dear Rustop & Cindi: I'm b-sitting my g-son this AM, so I'll be brief. I'm feeling strong & determined. I'm filling in my DrinkTracker but not counting every single day. The ODAT method works best for me, especially in the beginning. I feel strong today but know that can evaporate if I'm not careful. If nothing else, the slip I had last Sunday showed me that I'm not a moderate drinker & never will be. If I'm drinking, alcohol will always be an obssession. I really believe that if I can gain real long-term sobriety, the obssession will leave my system. Take care of yourselves. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. Love, Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X