Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ's book

Hi,

I have ordered the book and cant wait for it to arrive, tried to download it but it wouldnt work dont know why but then I still cant get in the chat room despite downloading the soft ware!! My PC and laptop are quite old so I guess it is a problem my end.

I am filled with inspiration from this site and tonight my long suffering husband and I are going to sit down and make an action plan to get me off this poison. He is going to arrange flexi hours at work for a week or two in case I need him at home and we are going to plan activities away from drink so I have plenty to do in the evenings for a few weeks to help to kick start the willpower.

I am on a 3 day training course next week with very early starts so that will help too.

Thanks to everyone out there

RJ's book

Newjen,

Great!! A plan, a help mate, and a desire. You will really be able to work it with that much going for you!!

Good luck, keep up the hard work and always come and post when you need help and advice. We will stand by you all the way!

x
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

RJ's book

Hi Newjen, you sound very enthusiastic about getting started, that and your idea for a plan should be of great benefit to you as you begin this journey. I can tell you that I did, and stuck to, the MWO program exactly as outlined in the book and so far it has worked.

Best wishes.

Comment

RJ's book

Newjen -- Hi! I am just gettin' started myself. I ordered the text and the 6-week starter kit of supps and the cds. Everything arrived except for the book, so I am chomping at the bit for it to arrive (I have all the ingredients but not the recipe!). I also have an appt with my doc tomorrow re: starting on Topomax, so I am hoping that will kick-start my recovery plan even before reading all about MWO. All I know is that what I've read thus far about MWO is a whole lot more appealing to me than other approaches -- this one seems much more hopeful. Good luck to you (and all). Glad to hear you have a supportive partner.

Comment

Working...
        X