I finally ordered the book today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. I just feel the need to post today. I finally ordered the book! Im looking forward to REALLY getting into the program now. Im tired of feeling sick and tired. Me and my son deserve better. Yesterday I felt super great because I had not drank the night before. I was singing all day, and got so much done! Today (because I got drunk last night) I have no motivation, feel like a piece of crap, and dont even want to leave the house. Anyways, Im looking forward to really starting the program.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Hi. I just ordered the book 2 days ago. I do the same think. One day up after a night off of drinking and the next day down because of drinking. I know I will not be much help until I get some control, but wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

Comment

Good luck to both of you!!

Isn't it odd how we can truly feel so good after not drinking and yet knowing how bad it is going to make us feel and knowing how much it is hurting ourselves and our families, continue to drink?

We know not to stick ourselves with pins, or hit ourselves over the head with hammers, but drinking...??!!??

Oh well. I guess that is the nature of the Beast.

Glad you both are here.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

well, you are at the beginning and always being observant is the first key. always. so baring witness to that which doesn't work anymore, is the first step. here's to your daily victory. one day. meaning today. welcome.
        :welcome:

Comment

Welcome here Alby. Its a great place. It feels good to know that we are not alone. Congrats on both of us for ordering the book. I hope it works for both of us! Keep posting.
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X