Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need Day 22

Good morning everyone

Hope you are all having a good week-end. Spent the morning watching my daughter play hockey. The weather is beautiful so I also spent some time in the garden. Nothing too exciting planned apart from a long walk.

Rustop

Newbies in need Day 22

Good Morning all my wonderful Newbie Friends,

Have a barbecue to get through today. First major challenge. I shall prevail!!

Actually, not even worried about it.

The weather here is beautiful, my mood is upbeat, my daughter is ecstatic because she is in love, my mom's last surgery went beautifully and she is at home and sounding chipper and rarin' to go. Whew. Almost scary, huh?

However, I will take good things whenever they come.

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Saturday.

I'm off to bake my girl's B'Day cake. German Chocolate. Every year same cake. I so love the family tradition thing. :h

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Newbies in need Day 22

Hi Rustop & Cindi: Cindi, enjoy yourself tonight. I've done a number of gatherings AF, & it works fine. I got to go home at the end of the evening feeling great & no hangover the next AM.

Last night's AA meeting was interesting. There was a reading of a chapter in AA's big book. It was all about those little, irrational thoughts that tell us to drink after an abs stretch. I could totally identify after the slip I had last Sun. The AA members then shared, & many long-time members talked about still having to watch out for those thoughts. I came home w/new resolve.

Good luck everyone. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X