Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a buddy

Hi all

I really need some support as I need to quit this now, I am scared for my health, and on the brink of losing everything, am trying to be positive but it really feels like i have nothing to live for and i should just leave. I am a complete failure as a mother, wife, daughter and sister and at the end of my tether as to what to do, i've tried everything.

Thanks for listening

Need a buddy

Loussie2,

:welcome:

You have lots of buddies, here!! 24/7 there will be someone here to help.

Your post sounds very desperate. I am sorry you are in such pain. We have all been there.

Have you read the book? It is a very inexpensive download and a very good place to start. It is short and doesn't take a PhD to read. It talks about supplements, which at first I was very skeptical of but have since learned through more research and living proof are very important. I have heard the cds are awesome. I haven't been able to afford them yet but as soon as I can, I am buying them.

Also, please keep reading posts and posting yourself. Many have started this journey in very bad places. Lots have lost families, careers, health because of this. You are not alone.

So many have made it so far. A few in a very short amount of time!! Some of us, like me, have taken a while to get anywhere but the key is to keep trying.

Take care and stay with us. We will stay with you.
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Need a buddy

Hi and welcome

You are obviously going through a rough time. There is great support here so join in. A lot of us are mothers and you would be surprized at how much we all have in common so you are not along. Download and read the book. I am not taking the topa but am doing the supplements and cd's. Today is Day 24 AF.

Rustop

Comment

Need a buddy

Hi loussie2 and welcome,
        You are not a failure at anything........it`s just that the drink has dragged you down to a level where you feel unable to give your all to your roles in life.......we`ve all felt as you do.

Just decide this day to make a start........we`re all here to help and support you.

Wishing you love and strength for your journey ahead,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Need a buddy

((((Louisse)))

I will be ur buddy. Day one AF for me! Let's do it together hon. On here a lot. Check for me in chat :l

Comment

Working...
          X