Keep on, Keep on Reading and posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand why people on this site says Keep on......makes me feel after reading so many stories that if i can give someone just that little bit of encoouragement or support
    makes me feel good inside.....this site is definitely a healing place.:h
    BUT iam still learning sometimes what to say at the right time! Ijust had to share this with you Today.
    I got past day1 ...again! had a good night sleep, woke up thinking it was 5pm, but it was 1pm felt so good had all those hours left.still feeling very tired and have that knoted feeling in my stomach. if that makes senses. Still feel like ive got a hangover. Iam going to make out friday is tuesday because i mess-up on tuesday. Anyway still got today to get through first.

Bests of Luck everyone 4 today.x

Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Teardrop - good on you. Well posted! :goodjob:

Not sure how many days AF you have but perhaps not many so you will still feel hungover - in fact, hindsight will show you that for 30 days ish! i.e. you'll go on and on feeling better like you wont believe!

Good on you for finding ways of getting through. I wish you every success. Stick aroud this healing place wont you?! That will help reduce the inevitable knotted tum feeling.

Love FMF xx :l
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Thats the best phrase I've read about this site - a healing place. We suceed, we sometimes fail - and try again but we're always there no matter what and this place helps soo much.

Agree with everything!

Comment

So pleased for you Teardrop, so.........keep right on going!!!

Wishing you love and strength for today.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

hi teardrop i was abs for 8 month and fell by the wayside!!2 week bender and still not feeling right ive been abs again for 2 weeks my sleeping and eating pattern just coming back again but il get there!it is true the old sying i mean saying at first you dont sucseed try and try again!!!we are only human afterall i cant sort of think why you start on a tuesday is this a money source or something along that lines(dont want to be nosey oops)with me just depression it doesnt matter money source, time or day!!

anyway keep on keeping on and everyday you go abs treat yourself to something(not a bottle tho)back in the 80's there was a band called teardrop explodes and they sang a song a song called reward beleive it or not i sing this song in my head everytime i treat myself for going abs and when i saw your user name i had to post so now when i sing this song il be thinking of you:h good luck we are all there for you keep on this site it helps me even tho i screw up now and then(human error)
          best of luck from unlucky mitch up in the highlands:H
          Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

Teadrop Explodes.......I remember them, mitch!!!......lol.......going back a few yrs, eh?
            Need to think of that track to remind myself to reward myself from time to time for being AF.
            Glad you`re back on track mitch, and although anyone losing their sobriety is a sore one, it serves to remind us all that we can never afford to get "cocky" about being sober........am 67 days sober and fully appreciate just how "young" my sobriety is.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

:blush: thanks starlight for highlighting my age lol
              on a serious note tho if tuesday was a money source thing that habit has to be broke somehow even if its taking up a hobby and have someting to look forward to a tuesday rather than a drink would you all agree to that one??

:wave: lets take all them nasty tuesdays and ban them from the away from the calendar lol you can now call tuesday treat yourselfday
              my:h goes out to you teardrop hang in there xxxxxxxxx

and where is betty shes usually stalking me somewhere im on the forum never mind im off to skip with the sheep:baaah:releives boredom in the highlands

Comment

Would that be Flip`s sheep, mitch??? LMAO

Comment

and like magic, I appear!

Welcome Teardrop (great to see you Mitch!) this is really important guys...Do whatever it takes to stay sober. It's your life at stake.

i'm now 10 months sober, off the meds and going strong. You can do this too.
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

:H yes they would be ships fleep nice sussies and high heels flip a real highlanders dream lol:H

Comment

Damn I wish you would speak english! lol
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

:H i was speaking eweish flip macleods a wel known scottish highlanders name and the rolling stones brought out a song that goes hey you get off my cloud(you know the lyrics)well up in the highlands where various obscenities goes on or so billy connoly says goes on the lyrics have been changed to hey macleod gett off my ewe:H anyway its teardrops thread and i dont want to be a thread hogger :H so best of luck all and il keep on posting

Comment

Tear: It took me quite a while to feel physically, emotionally, & spiritually free from alcohol. You'll feel a little better every day. Mary
                          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                          October 3, 2012

Comment

Hi Everyone ,
                            Thank you all for your support,
                            mitch96 explaining to you about a tuesday, there is no money problem.
                            I did not started on tuesday, i started on monday but messed-up on tuesday, so today is my 2day 4me. But i thought if i makeout in my mind that friday is tuesday(and dont have a drink) and maybe makeout saturday is wednesday i might beable to get throught the wk end i hope this is making sense, because like everyone else THE wk end is the hardest for me. actually it would be easier if there was no weekends at all.
                            Is all this making sense, because i feel like iam confusing myself now! The song you was talking about i have to down load it, it might be before my time. but i do remember womack and womack the song teardrops. I am going to keep my drinking records on the calender, it might help me. Your image picture watching that person going round and round makes me feel dizzy and i not had a drink.
                            before i go can someone help me, how to put the image pic in, while iam on the subject.
                            I do feel like i need another early night feeling that headache coming on.
                            You know you guys are great thanks again.

Teardrop.x
                            family is everything to me

Comment

my fault there teardrops tottaly misunderstood you there well we will ban the week ends then damn the weekends lol hang in there teardrops hope the headache goes

Comment

Working...
                              X