Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That saturday feeling!

Could not help Myself :upset:
    Drinking thoses firsts few mouths full, tasted like wine at first, but after it justed tasted like water... My hubby was ANGRY with me because i took his skol super.(he really does drink slow) not like me.

If only i would listen to my body last night, instant of listening to my dead brain cells of mine.
    Not feeling to good, my legs are like jelly and i feel i have a cold on top.-(i think its because i was dress like it was summer at the begining of the week)
    Anyway still in my p.js, iam going to hit the sack and take a hot water bottle up with me .

I hope everyone did a lot better then me last night!

Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

That saturday feeling!

Teardrop, don't be too hard on yourself...like I said in the newbie thread, you're here, you're trying to do something about this problem. ODAT remember? Drink lots of water and pamper yourself today. love Janicexx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

That saturday feeling!

Hi Teardrop.
      Forget last night. All any of us have to work with is today.........tell yourself that NO MATTER WHAT, you will not drink just for this one day and see how good you`ll feel on Sunday morning.

You can do this........I drank every single night and I just don`t want it any more........it`s a fabulous life when we`re sober.

Wishing you loadsa strength for tonight.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

That saturday feeling!

Hi Teardrop....that moment has passed. Just let it go. Take care with yourself today, drink lots of water and keep cosy. Watch this evening come and go without a drink...ODAT....you'll feel great tomorrow.:l

Suze xx
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

That saturday feeling!

Tear: I too drank last night...not a lot, but I broke down. All we can do is try again today. It's a new day, & I will be AF today. Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

That saturday feeling!

Thanks for your support- janice, starlight slightlysuze retteacher and anyone elses out there.

Feeling just alitttle bit better. Believe or not.. my hubby friend phone and invited us to a bbQ ( not really in the mood.) I do feel like my body can't take no more! But I did say we go but i will drive tonight so i won't drink, (starlight.)
            I think it might be blessing that i did drink last night, because if it was tonight i know i would be knockin them back.

I love you all.xxx

Teadrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

That saturday feeling!

We're going to a friend's tonight also. I'm going to try to stay AF. I want it very much. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X