DAY 22 AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 22 AF

I found a sponser. Or maybe he found me? Not sure what Iam getting into but I know this is a good thing. Every day I learn somthing new. Iam glad iam sober. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT DRINK AGAIN ECHOME

DAY 22 AF

ECHOME, hope the sponsor works out for you. Either way.......YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT DRINK AGAIN.

Am proud of your determination.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Thank you SI I always look forward to reading your reply. Thank you so much for your support. It is a very long road. ECHOME.

Comment

DAY 22 AF

22 days AF, that is good no matter how you look at it. Good for you. Keep it up. Yes it is a long road, for all of us.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Well done and good luck.

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Echome that is great.

22 days is already an achievement.

Every little step we take will bring us closer to our goals.

YOU CANNOT and WILL NOT DRINK AGAIN!

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Well done Echo- 22 days is a significant amount of time AF.

You should now be starting to feel some of the benefits.

How is the sleeping? How are your energy levels? - around there I was starting to feel GOOD.

Take care - and keep at it - you cannot and will not drink again - but about now you may just be realising that perhaps you might actually enjoy being without alcohol.

Satori
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

DAY 22 AF

that is really a good step are you going to start going out to other threads and from your go out and share your heart.
                :welcome:

Comment

DAY 22 AF

oh remember i'm on topa lol
                  :welcome:

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Hi, Really well done E.
                    I wish you all the best on your long road to recovery. I am typing this blind as my cat will not move from the monitor.
                    Ah here she goes...
                    Have a wonderful day.
                    Lori
                    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Well done Echome, glad you found a sponsor.

Rustop

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Echome: I love your determination to stay AF. I too feel like drinking is not an option. Thank you for posting. We newbies need voices like yours. 22 days wo/drinking is great in my opinion. Keep coming & any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
                        Mary
                        PS: When you say you just got a sponsor, does that mean you also joined AA. I've been a member of Alanon for a long time. I'd love to hear about your experience of AA.
                        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                        October 3, 2012

Comment

DAY 22 AF

Well Done Echome, check in and keep us informed .......
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                          X