Wine Whine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wine Whine!

Okay everyone, bring out the big sticks and blunt objects! I got overexcited on Sunday and drank 4 glasses of wine, feels like I drank 4 bottles! Went to watch Rugby and did well until the 2nd half and ordered a glass, then another, then another and stopped at 4 but felt quite trashed.

I feel yukky today, bad taste in my dry mouth and a fat headache. So it's back to Day 1 again.

To all those who have been hanging with me, sorry! I won't give up though, I don't like the way I feel today and don't want it soon again!:upset:
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Wine Whine!

D, I too feel like garbage -- I had a bottle of wine! Weekends kill me! I need a game plan... also, I have a tendency to say "I don't care...) Sadly, why don't I care about myself? Ohhhhh I too have work to do!

Comment

Wine Whine!

D: I did the same thing on Fri. I restarted my DrinkTracker for Oct. 6th & will stick to it. I'm letting the slips work for me. That very, very short high wasn't worth spoiling my sobriety for. No more for me. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Wine Whine!

Hey Girls!

At least I'm not alone. Let's keep at it, I remember the beginning I slipped almost every weekend, now the gaps are longer. Soon they will be no more! I'm still posting on my AF Octoberfet thread so join in with me on our first days again.

Good Luck!
        Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
        Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Wine Whine!

Hey Deilight, a couple of glasses of wine isn't the end of the world. You know it happened to me also. I just figured that I didn't buy 2 bottles (only had two glasses) so for me it was progress.

xx
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Wine Whine!

Hei Deilight,
            I'm on day 6 and just came in from dinner with friends...old drinking friends. When they offered me something to drink I said thank you coffee will be nice. Got a couple of wondering looks. Then just before we ate they insisted and I accepted a glass of extra light white wine and the glass filled to the brim with ice. It did not taste nice, grape juice would have been better.
            Anycase, I sipped it very slowly and left almost half. The feeling of pride is so good!!!
            I've decided that I am going to start every occassion with coffee and if the pressure is there to drink will have extra light with a lot of ice. And it was really easy for me.
            Love
            Jessie
            make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Wine Whine!

Deilight ........... Baby steps .............. You are doing fabulous ............
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Wine Whine!

You`re doing great Deilight and knowing that you like the feeling of the morning after the AF night says you`re really making progress.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Wine Whine!

Deilight,

I know what you mean about 4 glasses hammering you.

The last time I slipped, I hadn't drunk that much(3 glasses) but the hangover was horrific!!

I think that is good news. We are resetting our drunk point. Bodies are responding to being AF.

Glad you just jumped back on. You are doing very, very, well.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                  X